Trivia Tuesday, 1/10 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Lazarus Madness!

Rise from your grave for a rousing week of trivia from the pits of Ra’s al Ghul! This week, we’re celebrating the debut of LAZARUS PLANET with trivia all about the Lazarus Pits from Batman lore and beyond. So study up on the League of Assassins’ favorite way to cheat death!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on January 10th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Detective7 [8]
MatthewHecht [7]
Row.Harper [4]
DreamingGirlWonder [3]
Reaganfan78 [1]
7 Likes

He does not cheat death. He cowers in fear of it.

4 Likes

I can hear David Warner’s haunting laugh as Ra’s, he was perfect for the role!:fearful:
HAHAHA! HAHAHA! HAHAHA!

3 Likes

I’m here! I did no research this week. Hopefully, I just know enough random information. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

im playing from my phone in my childhood bedroom and my knowledge of the topic comes from video games and fanfiction, i feel 14 again

4 Likes

Hi

3 Likes

dad

3 Likes

Hi son.

3 Likes

Hi other son.

3 Likes

I’m here!

2 Likes

Hi other other son.

3 Likes

Hey dad.

2 Likes
4 Likes

:00_hawkman: :00_hawkman: :00_hawkman: :00_hawkman: :00_hawkman:

3 Likes

Hello everyone!

5 Likes

Hi DGW.

4 Likes

5 Likes

It’s time to rise again!

Q1. In what issue does the Lazarus Pit first appear?

2 Likes

Batman #243

3 Likes