Trivia THURSDAY, May 2nd @ 3 PM PST/6 PM EST: Batman/Scooby-Doo Team-Ups

Holy zoinks, Batman! For this month’s Player’s Choice Trivia Tuesday, we’ll be focusing on the legendary team-ups between Mystery Inc. and the World’s Greatest Detective both in print and on screen! So grab your Scooby Snacks, split up, and start looking for clues!

Weekly Trivia will return to Tuesday after May 2nd!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 3:00 PM PST on the date specified in the topic title, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • One guess is allowed per player after the question is asked.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

FerroLad [9]
MatthewHecht [6]
Alias [4]
GetSnart [2]
4 Likes

@TheRealDetectiveChimp

3 Likes

Hi. Might have to leave early or for a break, but I am here.

1 Like
1 Like

Q1. Which Joker actor appears as himself in Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?

MArk Hamill

Correct!

1 Like

To spell his name right.

mARKHAMill

2 Likes

:100:

1 Like

Proof my batarangs are fun.

1 Like

Q2. In his testimonial for the Scooby Doo, Where Are You Now special, Batman commends Mystery Inc for solving mysteries without the aid of what?

batcomputer

Knew I should have actually watched that one.

1 Like

The correct answer was: a butler!

1 Like

Q3. Where in Gotham does Mystery Incorporated celebrate the birthday of Daphne’s friend Bibi?

1 Like

I know the name of the building but not the area of Gotham.

Old Owl Court Hotel