Trivia THURSDAY, 4/25 @ 3 PM PST/6 PM EST: The Black Label Sandman Universe

For the next two weeks, Trivia Tuesday will be temporarily rescheduled to Thursday due to host travel. But nothing can stop trivia from coming in as this week, we dial into Black Label’s SANDMAN UNIVERSE line for the launch of Dead Boy Detectives on Netflix!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 3:00 PM PST on the date specified in the topic title, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • One guess is allowed per player after the question is asked.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

casasstrophe [4]
DreamingGirlWonder [3]
MatthewHecht [3]
6h0s4 [2]
Row.Harper [2]
4 Likes

Hope some of you can make it for this! We’ll be doing the entire game Speed Force Style this week.

2 Likes

I’ll be here. I still haven’t read all of Sandman yet. But I’ll make some answers up! :laughing:

1 Like

Hi. Now I got a tube in my butt, so time to see how that affects me.

1 Like

Holy pneumatics, butt-man

1 Like

It really is quite annoying at times.

1 Like

I hope trivia brings you some comfort!

1 Like

Q1. The Sandman/Locke & Key crossover chronicles the origin story of what Sandman Universe artifact?

Dream’s mask?

1 Like

Dreamstone

1 Like

Key to hell?

1 Like

Correct! The origin of Dream’s mask is told in Sandman Overture.

3 Likes

Great job DGW.

2 Likes

Btw I might not be able to make the whole thing but I was so excited for this topic haha

3 Likes

We’re in full Speed Force so maybe we can make it together!

Q2. In John Constantine, Hellblazer, who is attempting to acquire John’s soul?

1 Like

Everyone?

1 Like

Lucifer?

For the record, this was my first guess too.

Tulpas?

1 Like

Beelzebub

1 Like