Trivia Thursday, 10/20 @ 4 PM PST/7 PM EST: Black Adam

The hierarchy of power is about to change in the DC Universe – so now’s the best time to get to know the Man in Black. Before you watch Black Adam in theaters, test your knowledge of the original champion of Shazam on this week’s Trivia Tuesday!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 4:00pm PST on October 20th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

10 Likes

Yay! more JSA questions.

4 Likes

Tomorrow-

3 Likes

Hey trivia friends! I may not be able to join this week but I’ll let you know if anything changes! Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

As a heads up, this event has been rescheduled to Thursday as HCQ is currently under the weather. See you then! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Well if it’s on a Thursday then I should be able to participate! Hope hub city feels better soon​:heart:

5 Likes

I hope Mister City feels better soon.

4 Likes

I hope HCQ feels better soon!

5 Likes

Sorry you’re sick @HubCityQuestion :face_with_thermometer:, get plenty of rest and hope you get well soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I hope you feel better soon, @HubCityQuestion! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I knew I should have checked before doing bat-pushups to wake up. Oh well.

Back to bed now.

4 Likes

So, I will be seeing Black Adam this afternoon and I will miss trivia. Have fun everyone! Good luck!

4 Likes

Hey all! I am back to full health and fighting strength. Thanks for sticking around for me! Trivia begins in 4 hours!

4 Likes

2 Likes

Black Adam regularly fights Hawkman and Stargirl. Clearly I have been training for this moment my entire life.

1 Like

1 Like

The Hierarchy of power in the DC Universe… is about to change lol

1 Like

Yes, currently I am on the top. Soon I will be even higher on the top.

1 Like

Hawkman