Trivia MONDAY, 6/10 @ 3 PM PST/6 PM EST: ELSEWORLDS

What’s this? Trivia on a MONDAY? We must have fallen into a strange and unfamiliar alternate reality… but that’s exactly the sort of thing you should be prepared to navigate if you’re ready for a night of Elseworlds Trivia!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 3:00 PM PST on the date specified in the topic title, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • One guess is allowed per player after the question is asked.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

keath [9]
Detective7 [7]
Cradle2theGabe [2]
MatthewHecht [1]
SpoilerAlert88 [1]
5 Likes

Going for the record with the hexapete. Unless y’all want me to boast about it on my tombstone y’all better beat me. Study up and arrive bright and early with all your friends.

2 Likes

So, by now you’ve probably heard the news. The DC community board will be closing in August, with a brand new official Discord channel taking its place in July. So what does that mean for Trivia Tuesday?

Well, here is the state of affairs: we will continue to have trivia here on the community board every week up to the grand opening of the Discord channel in July. At that point, Trivia Tuesday will be continuing there every week in its own dedicated space on the Discord! This does mean the end of Riddler badges… but the mod squad and I are already discussing exciting new rewards for those who earn their place as Trivia Champions! While I understand this may take some adjustment, I hope you’ll all keep on joining me to ANSWER…THE QUESTION!

10 Likes

Batman here.

3 Likes

I’m here!

3 Likes

Hi son.

2 Likes

Hello!

1 Like

Let’s send off these last few weeks of message board Trivia Tuesday with STYLE!

3 Likes

Hi Cradle

2 Likes

How will the “scoreboard” work in Discord? It it pretty much the same thing where you can just edit the first post as many times as needed? It’s a pretty similar mechanic to how we do the DC draft games…I’m very curious if these kinds of things will still be possible.

Yep, I will have the power to edit my posts!

4 Likes

Q1. In Batman: I, Joker, what massively attended ritual re-enacts the battle between Batman and his greatest villains?

Night of blood?

(We’re talking about the logistic potential of implementing Actual Physical Rewards for winners… and at the very least, the move will come with a brand new persistent scoreboard tracking overall wins!)

4 Likes

Correct!

2 Likes

Hello! :wave:

2 Likes

Good job son.

1 Like

That’s actually really cool.

1 Like

Welcome back Spoiler!

1 Like

Taking inspiration from me.