Trivia MONDAY, 4/13 @ 2 PM PT/5 PM ET: Catwoman 80th Anniversary!

Trivia MONDAY, 4/13 @ 2 PM PT/5 PM ET: Catwoman 80th Anniversary!

Well, look what the cat dragged in – it’s Tuesday trivia, one day early for this week only! This April 13th, I’ll be challenging you all to 2 hours of trivia questions, where the first to answer each of them correctly wins a point! Whoever has the most points by the end wins the game, and an exclusive Riddler profile badge!

This week’s theme, in honor of her 80th anniversary: the Gotham thief so great she stole Batman’s own heart, Catwoman! So study up this weekend on the history of DC’s finest feline felon!

(Please note: only one guess is allowed per person per question. Do not go back and edit your original guesses.)

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

TheCatKnight [10]
ryan.cores.9135 [3]
TomCat [3]
Nightroia [3]
seitan [2]
MisfitCMJ [1]
9 Likes

Wait, so in 2 hours?

1 Like

Beginning when?

5:00 PM Eastern, 2:00 PM Pacific!

How do we participate?

Simple! Every 5 minutes, I’ll ask a question in the comments. The first to answer each question correctly gets a point! The winner after 24 questions will receive an exclusive Riddler badge!

1 Like

Will the questions be posted on this thread?

They will! Keep a close watch on the comments, as they’ll be posted every 5 minutes, starting at the top of the hour!

2 Likes

I’m so in!

2 Likes

OVERTURE:

1 Like

I’m hereeeee!!!

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to do trivia for a while so I had to set an alarm for this. Thank god I did or I would have forgotten again.

3 Likes

@MisfitCMJ I was listening to “I Wanna Be Evil” the whole time I was writing this week’s trivia.

1 Like

Hi, all! We’re about ready to go now! If you’re joining us for the first time, this normally takes place on Tuesdays. So if you’d like to play again, join us next Tuesday at this same time for more!

Questions will come hard and fast every 5 minutes, so look alive! Remember, each of you only gets one guess per question, and please refrain from editing your original answers. Here we go!

Q1: In DC Comics: Bombshells, what rank of nobility is held by Selina Degatti, the Catwoman of Europe?

I’m confused

It’s a title, not a number!

Countess?

1 Like

Ooooooooooh

Close, but not quite!