Toy Talk: Which DC Character Would You Like To See Produced As An Action Figure?

She’s got her sword and a super spiffy spear too. Really digging this more warrior-esque version of WW. That red cloak with the Grecian inspired weave tho- very awesome! Mezco really makes some fantastic stuff.

7 Likes

They released 3 All Star Superman figures, but I’m greedy and I want em all…

Lex Luthor

Bar-el and Lilo

The Unknown Superman

Klyzyzk Klzntplkz the Superman of the 5th Dimension

Parasite

All Star Superman

Zibarro

Nasthalthia

Bizarro Green Lantern and Flash

Leo Quantum
Screenshot_20200821-145113_DC Universe

Krull

Atlas

Samson

Red Sun Suit Superman

Jimmy Olsen

Build a Figure: Ultra Sphinx

Build a Figure: Mechano Man

Build a Figure: Solaris

7 Likes

Yeah that’s killer. My WW shelf is filled to the edge but I’ll make room…

5 Likes
  1. Red Robin: Pre-new 52, before DC decided they hate Tim Drake.

2. Talia and Ra’s Al Ghul: Neal Adams style, add Ubu and Shirtless Batman for a full line.

3. Batman '66: Minifigures of Batman, Robin, Batgirl, and ALL the villians. Maybe even take modern villains and de-modernize them.

4. Lois Lane: Dressed like a field reporter, women don’t go into war zones with a pencil skirt and high heels on.

5. Superman: Max Fleischer cartoon style, it could also be packed with a Bugs Bunny as Superrabbit figure.

5 Likes

Ratcatcher. One of my favorite Batman Villains.

5 Likes

Solid choice @Yaboyjacrispy0. :+1:

4 Likes

Absolutely loving those ideas @84mdcb.20696, especially yes to 1., 2., and 4.

4 Likes

Wow. Talk about a character so very long overdue for the action fig treatment. So agreed with you on Jimmy Olson @TheTerribleToyman.

5 Likes

They can do a line of just Jimmy Olsens

7 Likes

At this point, I could probably narrow my wish list to any character that’s not from the Batman Universe.

4 Likes

I would really like to see a S.T.R.I.P.E. figure from the Stargirl show. In fact I’d buy any figures of the JSA team from that show. I just think S.T.R.I.P.E. is a really solid design and would translate well into an action figure.

7 Likes

Agreed @KandorianBullWorm- a S.T.R.I.P.E. figure along with some other series-accurate figure depictions based on the cast of Stargirl would be fantastic. I mean, how great would a Dragon King figure be, complete with cloth cape and mask amiright? Or a Wildcat fig? Sooo cool. :+1:

4 Likes

OMGOMGOMG- I NEED this. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Give me Funko Damian Wayne!

4 Likes

A Damian Funko would be cool @Behemoth. :+1:

4 Likes

I would absolutely love to see a funko pop based off of the last knight on earth story where Bruce had a batsuit made of a straight jacket!

4 Likes

I thought Damian was already a Funko. He’s the same size as one.

3 Likes

That was mean.

2 Likes

Hehe

2 Likes

How did I miss this thread? Great ideas by everyone. Ok, let me demonstrate my one track mindedness. Here’s my list (figures or statues, as long as they’re not 1/3 scale or cost a mortgage payment). Excluding anything I don’t have but is otherwise not that hard to hunt down.

• Superman based on Ivan Reis’ current depictions in the Bendis comics.

• Lee Bermejo Wonder Woman.

• Clark from Smallville, in the red jacket with the S. This was done once as part of a limited edition DVD box set. Very hard to find at a reasonable asking price.

• Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman from the Smallville comics.

• Dean Cain Superman.

• George Reeves Superman.

• Tyler Hoechlin Superman.

• A good Dan Jurgens Superman. I say good because there’e the Bowen statue (seen on episodes of Seinfeld), which was apparently based on his art. Popular item, but don’t feel like it captures Jurgens’ Superman that well.

• A John Byrne Superman. Was done in the DC Direct box set “Through The Ages”. Good head sculpt, but body was a retooled Alex Ross Supes. Byrne deserves better.

• Superman in the Reborn suit. I know… Spin Master… how about a McFarlane?

• Superman based on Action Comics #1 with the badge shaped S shield. Funko did a 4" version of this. Prefer something larger with a more detailed sculpt.

• Cliff Chiang Wonder Woman, New 52 style.

• Brian Bolland Wonder Woman, with the big hair.

• Injustice 2 Trinity. Mattel did Superman and Batman (an armored, helmeted Batman, I don’t quite recognize)… but no Wondy. Maybe McFarlane will do this.

• Trinity from Dark Knights Metal. You know at the end when they’re all covered in glowing armor? Yeah.

Told you I’m one track minded :slightly_smiling_face:.

What was revealing with this exercise, even to me, was that there isn’t a whole lot of Batman that I want, that hasn’t already been made. Most of the ones I don’t have but would like to obtain, have some obtainable version out there.

3 Likes