Toy Talk: Which DC Character Would You Like To See Produced As An Action Figure?

Nice!

If Warner Consumer is reading (and they should be), you’ve got a new product category for posters: Vintage toy packaging artwork.

3 Likes

Yes!!
The original Junior Super friends
junior Super Friends by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

5 Likes

Now, that is a cool rendition of Wonder Dog. I would absolutely buy a figure of that iteration.

3 Likes

From The Flash #787:

The DC action figure ecosphere shall always have a gaping hole in it until Omega-Bam-Man comes along.

2 Likes

:+1:

4 Likes

I just realized………we have the Snyderverse Cyborg

and Teen Titans Animated Cyborg

but no regular comics accurate Cyborg!

4 Likes

Oh man, really digging this Cyborg. His 2003 Teen Titans design was always my favorite!

3 Likes

l would love to see Prometheus

3 Likes

Speaking of Titans… let’s look at Super Powers….
Wave 3 is Wonder Woman, Deathstroke and Nightwing……
Maybe would get some of this stuff……

5 Likes

I WANT that T Tower! :star_struck: :+1:

4 Likes

Booyah! :00_cyborg: :00_cyborg: :00_cyborg:

4 Likes

Yes to this. A 7” comics based Cyborg is desperately needed from McFarlane.

3 Likes

cassandra cain

2 Likes

If the DC team at McFarlane has read the issues of Tomart’s Action Figure Digest (and any active sites that long ago regurgitated that info) that went into detail about Kenner’s plans for The New Teen Titans in the Super Powers line, and said “Let’s make all of this!”, I would be a very happy Titans and Super Powers fan.

I know just where I’d put a Titans Tower playset, especially if it followed Kenner’s design as seen in Action Figure Digest.

thinks of the spot said playset would go

Yep, “booyah”-inducing, indeed.

3 Likes

In costume

D5GUMOiWsAEyM7S (1)

or out in civies?

4 Likes

Along with…

…and this:

@storyteller91 Your request has been answered, and three times by two different companies (DC Direct and Mattel, respectively). Lucky you! :partying_face:

4 Likes

yay!!!

5 Likes

These are great and I want them all. :star_struck:

6 Likes

They’re all rad, no doubt. If you were to get only one, I’d recommend the Mattel piece (purple cardback).

Mattel’s DC Super Heroes line (which does include a Babs BG in a two-pack with Batman) is a winner, and many figures in it are just as good today as when introduced from 2005-2007, respectively.

There are no Thanagarians in the line unfortunately (it was Superman and Batman-only, due to license restrictions Mattel had to follow from '03-'07), but Thanagarians did soar in many of Mattel’s DC lines from 2008 until the end of 2019.

M’kay, ramble from a plastic addict over. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Mission accomplished

4 Likes