Toy Talk: Which DC Character Would You Like To See Produced As An Action Figure?

That’s just 1% of what I could really crank out, if I had the time.

As is, that list was generated while I sat in on a work-related conference call on mute.

:shushing_face:

6 Likes

I would love to have a set of action figures from the Detroit-based Justice League of America (Vixen, Vibe, Gypsy and Steel)! The only action figure of Gypsy in existence is from the ‘Justice League Unlimited’ action figure line. I want a figure from the actual comic books. In addition, how about a ‘First Appearance’ action figure of Vixen from her early adventures with Superman?

6 Likes

That would be very snazzy @joelcerio.1138 :+1:

5 Likes

:flushed: Santa and the elves are gonna have their hands full…

6 Likes

That is a great idea @joelcerio.1138 :grinning:

#detroit

6 Likes

I could keep Santa and his elves busy for decades, TBH.

#hasideas

5 Likes

Hey, another vote for FA Vixen! Good choice! :+1:t2:

I’d also be game for a Detroit JL, especially since Vibe has precious few figures.

We have most of the team from assorted lines (most notably from DC Universe Classics) but as you said, Gypsy hasn’t yet had a comic-based figure and as I said, Vibe has few figures. Offhand, I know of three:

-Justice League Unlimited, and only available in a Target-exclusive six-pack:

-New 52, by DC Collectibles and sold in a two-pack with The Flash:

-Imaginext DC Super Friends (New 52):

Like Gypsy, Vibe’s definitely in need of a classic, comic-based figure.

6 Likes

Triumph would be really cool, along with Gypsy. There are already action figures for Ray and Martian Manhunter to round out the Justice League Task Force collection.

6 Likes

Lately I really want a Lady Doctor Fate whether It’s in a two-pack or as a standalone.
There have been two Female Doctor Fates already
Linda Strauss

and Inza Nelson

I believe Khalid Nassour (The Current Doctor Fate) has a significant other named Shaya.
So it’s not outside the realm of possibility that we could get a new Female version of the Good Doctor sometime in the future.

7 Likes

Co-signed. :+1:

4 Likes

I’m down for a female Dr. Fate.

That’s a variant McFarlane could easily do with the existing Fate, via some minor retooling.

5 Likes

Finished him this morning :grin:

8 Likes

Badass!

5 Likes

That is so cool!

6 Likes

WIP:

6 Likes

A lady fate or two would be great!

4 Likes

WIP:

7 Likes

DUDE! THATS AWESOME! :smiley: Really well done and totally pops. Can’t wait to see what you do next.

5 Likes

:star_struck: :+1:

Amazing work here yet again @TheTerrificToyman.

5 Likes

Well, I spoke too soon. Seems you’ve been very busy. :sweat_smile: very nice.

5 Likes