Too "Hell" with Constantine being on Swamp Thing...I WANT DOCTOR FATE!!

I keep reading people wanting Constantine to appear on Swamp Thing …not me! I want Doctor Fate (who’s helmet did appear on Constantine…as did Jim Corrigan) to finally make a REAL appearance. Nothing against Smallville’s Dr. Fate attempt, but C’mon DC!!! Dr. Fates story is far more interesting than Dr. Strange’s magic/science mumbo jumbo!!!

8 Likes

I would love either references or cameos by all of the JLD.

3 Likes

I second having Dr. Fate! prob wont happen though :(.

Is it true that when it got cut to just 10 eps. that it also got cut to being just a mini series? I hope not.

2 Likes

I’d love to see a live action Dr. Fate played by Oded Fehr (his voice actor on JLU).

3 Likes

Constantine is a more important appearance for Swamp Thing. That’s where the character debuted. Also, Constantine is what leads us/Swamp Thing to Dr Fate.

3 Likes

Could we maybe even get Zatanna?

4 Likes

yes i would love to see a Dr.Fate movie

1 Like

I think the post title is a little aggressive, don’t you think? If you know anything about Swamp Thing, then you know why people want Constantine to make a cameo. It could set up endless possibilities for JLD. I agree with you…I would also like to see Nabu, but To* “Hell” with Constantine?

I SAY…appearances by both characters would be a surprise. It most likely will not happen, but if it did…Constantine would be the most likely one of the two.

2 Likes

@Night_child Yea my thoughts exactly…I love Doctor Fate as well… but logically it wouldn’t make sense to bring him in first. Even if the writers wanted a Justice League Dark story for Season 2… Constantine still would be the better fit…

So yea RobertScorpio…ease off the gas a tad lol…

1 Like

I’ll never say no to Dr. Fate!

1 Like

Justice League Dark sounds fun, but I’d like to have at least two seasons (hopefully 3) of just Swamp Thing before we split off into something different. They’ve already got Blue Devil and Madame Xanadu appearing this season, so if they add in a few more magical characters in the following season(s), maybe we get a Justice League Dark. I just don’t want them to rush it. It seems to me that they might be going that with Cyborg on Doom Patrol, but that also could be proven false. Stick with what you’ve got for a bit before the spin off series’ come.