:superman: NOW! :batman:

GO HERE!

26 Likes

13 Likes

Hmmm?

Okay, I know those are all on Max, so it can’t be an announcement like that. We know Keaton’s in The Flash but I don’t think it can be anything for that, not to mention why would they add Superman in there? There aren’t any big characters they can add to that.

Maybe we’ll get some new comics in these universes, ala Batman '66 and Wonder Woman '77?

:thinking:

13 Likes

Verrry curious… my first thought was an addition of the comic book adaptations of these movies. We have Batman Returns, but not Batman '89… but there’s never been a comic book adaptation of Superman: The Movie. What could this be???

7 Likes

Oh man, that would be GREAT. I know Joe Quinones has been campaigning for a Batman '89 series for a LONG time.

9 Likes

Yeah, I hope if that’s the case he is involved in the art. He would be PERFECT for '89.

16 Likes

Billy Dee Two-Face is worth the price of admission alone.

10 Likes

The implication of this Batman '89 pitch is that it picks up after Batman Returns, so I wonder… would Superman '78 pick up after Superman II, or Superman IV? Or even Superman Returns?

7 Likes

Also, if this is true, would this all be leading up to a Lynda Carter/Michael Keaton/Christopher Reeve Justice League team-up? And if so, can we get John Wesley Shipp Flash involved???

My mind is spinning y’all

13 Likes

Is it their comics movie adaptation?! Now you’ve got me really excited @DC_Community!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

6 Likes

What if it’s not TWO comics, but just ONE comic… a limited series Superman '78/Batman '89 crossover?

13 Likes

Now you’re making me super excited, can’t wait til tomorrow!

7 Likes

Wonder if this will be part of @DCHistoryClub, only @msgtv already talk about Superman The Movie, but he hasn’t done Batman '89 yet.:smiley:

8 Likes

If we see Billy Dee Two-Face, what villain might we expect from Superman’s side…?

I recall that Brainiac was originally meant to be the villain in Superman III before they changed course to a more comedic tone. Maybe we’ll finally see that here.

10 Likes

We really do need to do it, there’s so much behind the scenes stuff to talk about, please what they put up on the screen

10 Likes

Please let @Jay_Kay theory be right

9 Likes

I agree – if only for my own sake! :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I’d say the two greatest superhero movies ever are Batman: Mask of the Phantasm and Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (and I’m not even a Marvel guy)… but the first two Superman and first two Batman movies are high watermarks for the genre.

13 Likes

Maybe it’s like a throwback? Like Batman and Superman get trapped in the past?

7 Likes

ok, this is ominous Im scared

7 Likes