to DC universe about console release

I realize that DC Universe app has been getting a lot of hate remarks regarding the console release the app. Me personally I am looking very much forward to when the console version is released and have a slight belief that it is taking longer for a specific reason correct me if I’m wrong (maybe a few features that are planned on being added to these versions) would be interesting. But I just want to go on record and say I have full faith in what is being done and the time that is being taken into carefully making the said versions … PS. please dear God nobody take me too seriously when I say extra add-ons for console version,it’s just a speculation that I’d love to come true.

4 Likes

I feel ya man the only solace I had when I found out about the lack of console apps was I had an old chromecast collecting dust in a box… tho I watched and used my phone until I remembered I had that thing

1 Like

@joshua_gulino, We definitely have the consoles on our radar, as I know you are aware. I don’t have any specific reasons as to the delay, unfortunately. We will make a giant announcement as soon as it happens though!

1 Like

Also, I will be moving this over to the General category as it’s better suited there.

1 Like