To all involved in the Swamp Thing Series

As I sit here watching Swamp Thing episode 3 for the 4th or 5th time. I would like to just make my thoughts on this series, so far, known. Swamp Thing is my all time favorite super hero, so I don’t take this series lightly.

To all that has worked on Swamp Thing and to DC in general;

Bravo.

In my opinion you have, so far, absolutely nailed it. I’m thoroughly enjoying every freaking minute of it, multiple times at that. Thank you for the time, effort and love you guys put into this show. It REALLY shows.

That scene where Swamp Thing awakens from the dream in the beginning of episode 3, and he roars into the sky, along with the scene when he asks Abby “What am I”, towards the end of the episode, actually had me feeling his pain. Standing ovation to you Mr. Mears.

So again, Brav-freaking-o…

Annnnnnnd back to the show.

12 Likes

Yes! The cast and crew are remarkable! Their work deserves all the ballyhoo it’s getting and more.

2 Likes

Agree!

The question is, what is the final fate of Swamp Thing? Is it permanently gone? Will it be reworked and presented anew? Rumors of Doom Patrol being on the cancelation block are not uncommon, and it would rip the guts out of a lot of people if it were cancelled.

Why is it that when somebody creates a TV show that is actually entertaining, thoughtful, and high quality, it gets killed? Sigh.

3 Likes

"what is the final fate of Swamp Thing? "

It’s cancelled.

“Is it permanently gone?”

Yes.

“Will it be reworked and presented anew?”

No.

“Rumors of Doom Patrol being on the cancelation block are not uncommon, and it would rip the guts out of a lot of people if it were cancelled.”

Just because a bunch of clickbait websites decide to spread lies, it doesn’t mean that Doom Patrol is in jeopardy.

Yea, as far as Swamp Thing, my hope is that DC does a mature animated series at least. It would allow them to get more of a fan base behind Swamp Thing. Then maybe down the road, try and take another crack at a live action series, after DC Universe is more established.

1 Like

I’ so mad that they did this to swampy