Titles I'd like to see added

If this thread already exists, I apologize.

I have fallen back in love with the DC Universe app with the large influx of comics available digitally. That being said, there are a huge number of titles that appear to have been missed entirely (not individual issues. That is a whole different problem). I’d love to see these titles added sooner rather than later:

The Adventures of Rex the Wonder Dog (1952)
Atom (1962)
Booster Gold (1986)
Sugar and Spike (1956)
Wednesday Comics (2009)
Who’s Who in the DC Universe (1985)

Probably a couple of dozen more, but those are the ones that first come to my mind. What titles would you like to see added?

3 Likes

I’d say check tomorrow when they add more comics to the digital library. I believe Who’s Who and Booster Gold will be on there for sure.

1 Like

The “Five Years Later” volume of Legion of Super-Heroes. It’s not reprinted anywhere. They have the first issue and the annuals. I’d really like to be able to read that era.

Wait, Phylemon…why does that sound familiar? That wouldn’t be the Phylemon Shagg is always bringing up on Who’s Who podcasts, is it?

2 Likes

Superby1, I feel like I should plead the fifth on this question, but the fact that I specifically asked for Who’s Who as well as the, um, more obscure nature of my other requests, probably gives it away. So, yeah, let me just go ahead and ask for Jericho and Forever People swag while we are at it.

2 Likes

Ahhhh! No way! This is Jose. Small world, man!

1 Like

This is awesome! I love these times when our fandom feels so connected.

2 Likes

Somehow I knew a Jericho request was going to show up here! LOL!!! Hi guys!!

2 Likes

How about Fury of Firestorm Annual #5? Critical issue in the run, and the ONLY issue in the entire run not available digitally on Comixology.

Also looking forward to the rest of Blue Devil and Will Payton Starman!!

2 Likes

I would like more Deadman and the atom also

1 Like

Shagg!!!

1 Like

Haven’t seen Tom Peyer’s Hourman series added yet. I really loved that run.

4 Likes

Pfft…The Rob Kelly penned “mysteries in wet places” from the early 80s would be swell

2 Likes

I remember getting those Wednesday Comics in the paper format, lots of great stuff there! I just regret not getting that big coffee table collection.

1 Like

Good God Wednesday comics table coffee table version I get a hernia just looking at it

I’d like to see action Comics weekly and Nightforce and maybe some of the quality comics

1 Like

@brigadierfl.28260 I see in Action Comics they have some of the weekly issues. It’s complete, unfortunately, but hey, I’ll take what I can get!

Aztec. Please dc add it

2 Likes

Green lantern emerald dawn would rock

More 70s implosion era stuff. Challengers of the unknown, more showcase, some sgt rock cause were all missin out on some of the best art of its time

1 Like