"Titans" universe

I guess the Titans DC original takes place in a universe where Batman is an older man and maybe doesn’t take on as many sidekicks.

1 Like

Based on the actors’ ages, this Bruce Wayne must have been in his 40s when he took on Robin. And since Dick stayed Robin until he was almost 30, we’re just now getting a second Robin.

1 Like

Yeesh, that’s weird. Doubt we’ll ever get Tim or Damian then.

2 Likes

If they are going to just straight up break the laws of Batman like they have; then I choose to hope they will introduce Tim just as Red Robin. Having Tim be different in that, after he figured this all out, he trained on his own to be badass and then just chose Red Robin right out of the gate.

3 Likes

Personally I see Grayson as about 25, Bruce as about 42. If he took him innat age 12, Bruce would have been 29. I think Bruce looks older than he is. Being Batman takes it toll.

11 Likes

Agreed DeSade. He’s a billionaire by day and a vigilante by night. Not the healthiest combination.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m just using the actors’ ages (58 and 30) but a case could be made for them both being younger than that.

4 Likes

I’ve always just assumed that the Batclan takes regular dips in the Lazarus Pit (just don’t tell Jason) and everyone is too scared of the richest family on earth to ask them why they don’t age

3 Likes

So Robin was about 12 during the flashbacks of season one. I believe this takes place on 2002. In 2018 (assuming the show takes place when it premiered) then he would be 27 at youngest and 28 at oldest. As for Batman… well, he sure does look older. But Dick must have thought it was logical that in five years he would still be Batman, given what we saw on the first season finale. That’s not exactly a perfect measure, though, since it was all a dream.

3 Likes

Heck I still think “Bruce” is Alfred! He’s old and doesn’t walk around that home like he owns it.

2 Likes

@DGWJTWTDW That would be an amazing S2 finale twist.

2 Likes

“Damn Alfred! You’re acting is getting better and better! Didn’t realize it wasn’t Bruce!”

1 Like

Maybe in this universe Bruce started his life as Batman later on. Maybe in this universe he only takes on two sidekicks as Robin and then he is he’s too old and has Terry McGinnis take over.

2 Likes

I do think its hilarious Dick has outdone Bruce and adopted like 4 people already while Bruce has only two (and they share Jason)

2 Likes

I would love Titans to fast-forward through time to get to Batman Beyond!

1 Like

@mrmiracle that would be awesome!

1 Like

That would be so awesome!

1 Like

Hmm, in the Titans universe Lex’s dad is just some friendly old farmer.

1 Like

There are no laws of Batman. And this version of the Titans is in a separate universe.