Titans turning out to be something amazing!!!

As with any new show apprehension is expected especially without a big movie budget. But my excitement grows with every episode and can barely stand the wait for the next. Without a lot knowledge of who the Doom Patrol really were, I’m now excitingly awaiting there series also. I now understand why the Titans 2nd season was green lighted so fast. With such early satisfaction I’ll stay optimistic about all future series.

5 Likes

Well it seems like DC Universe is doing its job :slight_smile: Glad you’re enjoying it!

~Cheers

1 Like

I love it too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Never had any doubt. Been defending it since the trailer was rel.

1 Like

Good show so far. The Doom Patrol ep is my favorite so far.

2 Likes

It definitely feels stronger with each episode released. It’s got a very different vibe from what I’m used to, but now that I’ve grown accustomed to it I can appreciate it on its own merits. I adored the Doom Patrol episode, that was by far my favorite. It is now something I look forward to every week, which I couldn’t say from the get go. They really hooked me lol

1 Like

I wasn’t entirely sure about the show based on the stills and the trailers alone but I gabe the first episode a try anyway and I’m now very much on board for it. I agree with the others who say it gets better with each episode. The Doom Patrol episode has also made me really look forward to that show.

1 Like

Really enjoyed the episode, “Doom Patrol”, show keeps getting better.

1 Like

In Ep5 Kori got busy with Dick but wouldn’t take her boots off Hummm!! I think that’s gonna mean something in future episodes.

Next thing In Ep5 the “ Show us your Thing scene” he called Kori “ Sun lady” and Gar “Tiger Boy” lol!!!

1 Like

Definitely a great show! I’ve tried watching the WB shows, but they’re so corny and spend too much time on childish stuff. I love the grittiness and how brutal Dick is.

1 Like