Titans Together / Week 7 WAL \ Teen Titans S02 E07-09 / 12-15-2020

Welcome to the seventh #titans-together WAL! We will be watching the animated classic TEEN TITANS from Cartoon Network from EPISODE 1 on! We will be watching roughly 3 episodes a week on TUESDAY nights until completion. I am super excited to see from the images that it appears we are getting more TERRA this week. I can’t wait to see what happens!

We will let you know here when to hit that good ole PLAY button and if you lose your place or come in late, we got you. Just let us know in the thread and we will let you know the marker of where we are at.

To find the show go HERE

WHO: You!
WHAT: This week we have: S02 E07 “Transformation”, S02 E08 “Titan Rising”, and S02 E09 “Winner Take All”.
WHERE: DC Universe! We will be doing the discussion portion of the Watch Along Below!
WHEN: December 15 at 6 pm PST and 9 pm EST.
WHY: To be closer as a community and watch some good ole TITANS shows together.
HOW: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – Teen Titans is available on HBO Max (it may be out of order, so please CHECK THE TITLES OF EPISODES) and also right HERE on DC UNIVERSE
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone or computer for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour!! So right at 6 pm PST/9 PM EST!
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s 12:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show…

Contact @CassTheStreet for any questions regarding the WAL. I will answer any questions you have. Also I am human, so if I mess up something just gently let me know. I will fix it :slight_smile:

Love and light to you all!

4 Likes

I’m excited! And I made sure I had the right threads this week! Got it up now so I can’t loose it! :rofl:

1 Like

I am up and paused on the WB logo. Fingers crossed the Internet holds on. It’s been going out all day. :grimacing:

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Hope it stays on! We will be starting in about 8 minutes for the next 3 episodes!!

2 Likes

I am watching the clock like a hawk!

2 Likes

My roommate almost got killed. He took my remote which was the only way I could get into the show. Luckily he found it.

2 Likes

Good thing – hard to do a WAL from a jail cell. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Too bad we are starting with one of my least favorite episodes. I like the next one on the list though(if it’s the one I’m thinking of). So I’m excited.

1 Like

:joy:

Hey if we are starting with your least favorite it can only get better right?

1 Like

Right!

It’s been a while since I saw it, but I’m guessing it’s a big long puberty metaphor.

1 Like

Yep!

1 Like

And hit ho ho ho oh wait thats GO!!

1 Like

Someone’s gotta tell the children these things I guess. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Washing BB’s underwear is EXTREMELY brave, I don’t think even Batman could do that!

1 Like

I just hate the cheesy story telling of this episode too!

2 Likes

Man, that was the fastest that Max has crashed on me!

1 Like

I liked the narrating of the opening. Reminds me of old cheesy sex ed videos.

1 Like