Titans Together / Week 5 WAL\ Teen Titans S02 E01-03 / 11-17-2020

Welcome to the fifth #titans-together WAL! We will be watching the animated classic TEEN TITANS from Cartoon Network from EPISODE 1 on! We will be watching roughly 3 episodes a week on TUESDAY nights until completion. This week we will be starting the first 3 episodes of Season 2!!!

We will let you know here when to hit that good ole PLAY button and if you lose your place or come in late, we got you. Just let us know in the thread and we will let you know the marker of where we are at.

To find the show go HERE

WHO: You!
WHAT: S02 E01 “How Long is Forever?”, S02 E02 “Every Dog Has His Day”, and finally this week we will have S02 E03 “TERRA”.
WHERE: DC Universe! We will be doing the discussion portion of the Watch Along Below!
WHEN: November 17 at 6 pm PST and 9 pm EST.
WHY: To be closer as a community and watch some good ole TITANS shows together.
HOW: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – Teen Titans is available on HBO Max (it may be out of order, so please CHECK THE TITLES OF EPISODES) and also right HERE on DC UNIVERSE
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone or computer for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour!! So right at 6 pm PST/9 PM EST!
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s 12:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show…

If you like your Titans more “random” join @ReepDaggle’s Random Two-Episode WALs. They are collected under ttrte-watch-along As they have been watching Teen Titans as well! We will be starting from the very first episode. Keep both of our wonderful WALs going!

Contact @CassTheStreet for any questions regarding the WAL or other great TITANS TOGETHER events like the weekly reading! The first week of the November’s Titan selection is up and running, which is Donna Troy. You can find that HERE.

I am super excited to see TERRA introduced to the show during this WAL. I hope to see some of you joining in to see my first time seeing her getting added to the series! Until then, LOVE AND LIGHT to you all.

1 Like

This WAL starts in 3 hours!!!

1 Like

More comic based, but since we’ll be introduced to her this week and saw it again today, thought I’d share it. :laughing:

1 Like

Another hour. and the episodes are back to back? or will there be some sort of intermission

1 Like

I’m so excited for this! I love How Long is Forever.

2 Likes

Last week we started at the start time and just let the episodes just run. Start themselves and go through the title.

1 Like

just checking. This watchalong is adding to my daily count while i’ve been on vacation.

1 Like

Haha this got a chuckle out of me!

1 Like

I’ll typically say what episode should be starting with the name of it, since we discovered HBO Max does have some labeled wrong which results in the wrong order for what is here. This won’t be an issue next month as much but for now it is. We go straight through. We allow for the skipping of credits since may have automatic start for next episode, but we always watch the openings of each episode as we are keeping a tally of Japanese sung ones. :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks for the heads up. I like to be in lock step sync like a jack booted thug. without the jack boots. or the thuggery.

1 Like

30 minutes!!! We are 30 minutes away

1 Like

Ten minutes until the party starts :crazy_face: :raised_hands: :sunglasses:

1 Like

queued and ready

1 Like

5 minutes until we start to answer the question “How Long IS Forever?”

1 Like

One minute!

1 Like

And GO GO GO!!!

1 Like

Just hit start. My clock must be off

1 Like

This is some cheerful music

1 Like

Using one of their supervillains as a cutesy alarm clock. :rofl:

1 Like

Isn’t that the one we all thought was Abra Cadabra?

1 Like