Titans Together / Week 2 WAL\ Teen Titans S01 E04-06 / 10-20-2020 @ 6 PM PST or 9 PM EST

I don’t know if I’d go THAT far. Deathstroke is just as good, at least.

1 Like

Beast boy done messed up. The entire episode she gonna be livid with him.

1 Like

Beast Boy, you are not Harley Quinn. You do not have the Nuclear Option.

1 Like

More words we need in the community! She resisted the face.

1 Like

Glad we are seeing more Beast Boy here then we did in the ones from last week.

1 Like

I recently read a lot of Beast Boy’s earliest appearances in the Silver Age Doom Patrol, where all his transformations would have some form of his face and hair, that was…often frightening. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Who is this Mortal Kombat looking reject?

I need to read those. Are they on here?

1 Like

From what I understand, all the characters have some solid character building episodes.

Also, sensai there sounds just like Ron Pearlman. I wonder if this is going to be Slade in the end.

1 Like

Yep, they’re all on the service, actually read them for the Doom Patrol Fan Club.

1 Like

Aww, like this interaction between Beast Boy and Starfire – it helps that unlike in the comics, he’s not constantly harassing her. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Probably going to be Slade or affiliated with him.

I need to read them. I have really been interested in reading more about the Doom Patrol. The character I am most interested in is Rita. Is she in it?

1 Like

I read a few issues of NTT and Beast Boy annoys me there as he is a very sexist character.

1 Like

Yep, she’s an OG member along with Cliff, Negative Man and the Chief. Then you got Mento and Beast Boy. It’s REALLY good, I honestly think it’s one of the best runs of silver age comics I’ve ever read.

1 Like

Cliched line is cliched haha

1 Like

He’s had some good moments in the comics, but yeah, I think I like him a little more here and in Young Justice.

1 Like

Oh yeah, that’s DEFINITELY Slade.

1 Like

I’m going to have to add it to my growing list of stuff I wanna read. I really need to do more of the book clubs.

1 Like

Same – I’m way behind on a lot of some. Like DP I’m still on the Erik Larson run.

Also, the more realistic tiger and statue animation was pretty cool.

1 Like

This episode has a very anime feel to it. Think it is the character designs.

1 Like