Titans Together / Week 2 WAL\ Teen Titans S01 E04-06 / 10-20-2020 @ 6 PM PST or 9 PM EST

Welcome to the second #titans-together WAL! We will be watching the animated classic TEEN TITANS from Cartoon Network from EPISODE 1 on! We will be watching roughly 3 episodes a week on TUESDAY nights until completion.

We will let you know here when to hit that good ole PLAY button and if you lose your place or come in late, we got you. Just let us know in the thread and we will let you know the marker of where we are at.

To find the show go HERE

WHO: You!
WHAT: Teen Titans S01 E04 “Forces of Nature”, Teen Titans S01 E04 “The Sum of His Parts”, and Teen Titans S01 E06 “Nevermore”.
WHERE: DC Universe! We will be doing the discussion portion of the Watch Along Below!
WHEN: Tuesday, October 20 at 6 pm EST and 9 pm PST.
WHY: To be closer as a community and watch some good ole TITANS shows together.
HOW: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – Teen Titans is available on HBO Max and also right HERE on DC UNIVERSE
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone or computer for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s 12:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the movie.

If you like your Titans more “random” join @ReepDaggle’s Random Two-Episode WALs. As they have been watching Teen Titans as well! We will be starting from the very first episode. Keep both of our wonderful WALs going!

Contact @CassTheStreet for any questions regarding the WAL or other great TITANS TOGETHER events like the weekly reading!

Hope to see the great members of the community there!

3 Likes

I organized all my watch-alongs under #ttrte-watch-along :slightly_smiling_face:

(There’s one tonight in 3 and a half hours.)

1 Like

Less than an hour left! I’ll be here for it. :slight_smile:

8 minutes until SHOWTIME

1 Like

Queued up and ready. :slight_smile:

Wonder if it will just be us? If it is it is. Still gonna keep doing the WAL lol

First up is Forces of Nature Episode 4!

1 Like

1 minute

Go!

1 Like

Appropriate way to start. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh! Fancy drummer.

1 Like

Sounds like they’re having a bomb ass raver.

1 Like

When I saw the green bison I was confused. Forgot about Beast Boy.

1 Like

Hah! Poor Starfire. :laughing:

1 Like

Awe, Starfire mad

1 Like

I vote we use clorbag for an insult for now on.

1 Like

Agreed! Clorbag should be a community thing

1 Like

What are these things?

I remember Thunder and Lightning from the Wolfman/Perez run. Honestly, they are way better here.

1 Like

After Jinx last week, I am going to assume all the versions from this show are better lol :laughing:

1 Like

You know you’ve messed up when Beast Boy is the mature one.

1 Like