Titans Together / Week 1 WAL \ Teen Titans S01 E01-03 / 10/13/2020 @ 6 pm PST or 9 pm EST

Welcome to the first ever #titans-together WAL! We will be watching the animated classic TEEN TITANS from Cartoon Network from EPISODE 1 on! We will be watching roughly 3 episodes a week on TUESDAY nights until completion.

We will let you know here when to hit that good ole PLAY button and if you lose your place or come in late, we got you. Just let us know in the thread and we will let you know the marker of where we are at.

To find the show go HERE

WHO: You!
WHAT: Teen Titans Season 1 E01, Teen Titans Season 1 E02, and Teen Titans Season 1 E03
WHERE: DC Universe! We will be doing the discussion portion of the Watch Along Below!
WHEN: Tuesday, October 13 at 6 pm EST and 9 pm PST.
WHY: To be closer as a community and watch some good ole TITANS shows together.
HOW: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – Teen Titans is available on HBO Max and also right HERE on DC UNIVERSE
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone or computer for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s 12:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the movie.

If you like your Titans more “random” join @ReepDaggle’s Random Two-Episode WALs. As they have been watching Teen Titans as well! We will be starting from the very first episode. Keep both of our wonderful WALs going!

Contact @CassTheStreet for any questions regarding the WAL or other great TITANS TOGETHER events like the weekly reading!

Hope to see the great members of the community there!

2 Likes

awesome :sunglasses:

1 Like

One hour until show time! I hope some people will join in with this!

2 Likes

can’t wait

1 Like

I’m down! It’s been ages since I watched this show and when I was growing up with it I was a little mixed about it. I remember there were episodes I liked, and others I thought were too goofy for what was likely a very edgy teen. Looking forward to seeing how this show has aged with time. :smiley:

2 Likes

I look forward to seeing you here for the WAL in under 45 minutes! Excited to see some people saying they will join in.

1 Like

only-30-minutes-left-so-excited

30 minutes left until showtime!!

1 Like

2 Likes

so ready

2 Likes

Only a couple minutes left until go time!

1 Like

As am I, all queued up and everything. :smiley:

2 Likes

yall let me know when to hit start

1 Like

And go go go

I’ve never seen these so excited to do so.

2 Likes

Now! :smiley:

2 Likes

Dropping us into some action immediately wow.

1 Like

It’s interesting that of all the villains the TT’s ever had, they start with HIVE, as well as Gizmo, Mammoth and Jinx, who are basically C-list TT villains.

2 Likes

There are things about this show I didn’t like, but one thing I ALWAYS loved was Ron Pearlman as Deathst–I mean, Slade.

2 Likes

Oh snap! they just made the Super Hero Entrance

1 Like

This theme song is an absolute EAR WORM. I’m probably going to be singing it for weeks straight now.

2 Likes

Oh wow, I think Hi Hi Puffy Ami-Yumi is doing the theme. They had a show around the same time on Cartoon Network.

2 Likes