Titans Together: Titans Live-Action Rewatch and SEASON 4 - EVERY WEDNESDAY at 6 pm PST/9 PM EST

“This ending is feeling too upbeat. How can we Titans it?”

3 Likes

:grimacing: Such a clif hanger. I mean I know what happens, but I remember the feeling. :rofl:

3 Likes

:smile:

3 Likes

That was so not necessary.

3 Likes

Now you can’t wait till next week right?

Seriously things are about to get a lot worse for the Titans.

3 Likes

This show irks me sometimes. I love watching it with y’all but sometimes I wanna hand this show some mood stabilizers and tell it to grow up.

3 Likes

I’m sorry. I quite enjoy the twists and turns. I mean I’m pissed in the moment, but looking back I’m like oh ok, that was good.

3 Likes

Titans writers room:

“I’m thinkin’ we end episode 6 with a cliffhanger.”

“Mmm… how 'bout more like a hard swerve into the weeds.”

“Sounds good!”

:flushed:

3 Likes

This^^^ :raised_hands: YES.

2 Likes

This so reminds me of the conversation the writers had for the Death of Superman. One of them came forward years later and was like “yeah we would get together for our yearly planning session we would get frustrated, someone would be like let’s just kill him. Then we would all laugh and get back on track. But this year after someone made the joke we were like, well why not?” Love that story.

3 Likes

I like the show, don’t get me wrong. I just wish they understood it is okay to have positive endings mixed in. Happiness is okay.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve yet to see this show do a happy ending. With the exception of S2E1. Otherwise I can’t think of a truly happy ending for this show yet. :joy:

3 Likes

I remember reading about this. I think it was Denny O’Neil who tells that story. Sooo great. :smiley:

3 Likes

Right?

2 Likes

Well I so needed this tonight guys. It was a killer end of the week last week, and a killer beginning of the week. I was so looking forward to this. I did a new fight training class tonight that went well, and then got to come and enjoy this. Maybe the second half of my week will turn around! :grin:

3 Likes

Yeah. I think your right. He wrote the novelization off it and put it as the intro. I could go walk into the other room and look at the book, but I’m to tired to get up. :rofl:

3 Likes

I hope this is a turn around for your week. I know watching with you guys helps me get through my week. I get into that middle of the week slump and every week you guys pull me out of it! Thank you!

4 Likes

:laughing:

4 Likes

Thank you for being such an amazing host and putting this on. It truly is a highlight every week. On Monday I’m like, ok just have to get to Wends and then it’s Titan’s time. And now tomorrow I’m like ok, just have to make it to the end of day Friday.

4 Likes

Next week, the next two episodes. The first being titled, “Bruce Wayne”. Can’t wait until next week to see what unravels, especially with that title.

4 Likes