Titans Together: Titans Live-Action Rewatch and SEASON 4 - EVERY WEDNESDAY at 6 pm PST/9 PM EST

I don’t think it is missing a tag, but maybe I am using the wrong tag for watch-alongs? I am glad to be more fully back and working on engaging with the community more. It feels good to be back with friends. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And we’re happy to see you! :hugs: And I hope you’ve been well—that’s the important part.

Oh! I think I see what happened. You’re right…

Summary

it’s not a tag. The subcategory in events! I think this is in general events rather than events/watch-alongs.

3 Likes

@CassTheStreet

It is wonderful that you are back.

I have not been my best for the last several weeks and the Titans rewatch might be the thing that has me looking forward to something each week

Will definitely be there

It will be nice to be among friends

2 Likes

:pleading_face:

Yay! :smiley: :hugs:

3 Likes

:clap: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I am so sorry to hear that you haven’t been your best for the last several weeks. :frowning: I am glad though that I can give you something to look forward to. I am glad you will be there. Always wonderful to have you around and glad you are still here in the community friend.

2 Likes

I just realized I can make these! I’m so happy. I forgot I live in the Central Time Zone! :joy: I might be a minute or two late jumping on since I usually get home right at 8pm, but I can make it! :grin:

3 Likes

@AlexCarr, I am glad you should be able to join in! I will make sure to let you know exactly where we are at, so hopefully you can get easily caught up to wherever we are in the episode when you get to join in.

3 Likes

That would be awesome! Thank you! I plan to prep the episode to already be at where the show starts and passed the HBO Max sign so that hopefully will be where I jump on. Tomorrow will tell. I live about 25minutes away from where I teach and class ends at 7:30pm so if I leave right away and traffic isn’t bad I should just make it. :joy:

3 Likes

This starts in roughly a hour and fifteen minutes! I hope to see some of you here!!! Very excited to get this started.

3 Likes

DC89 pivots to Starfire channeling mode

Helllloooo the wonderful Titans Together friends! I am the here and am very ready to WAL with you! The hooray!

4 Likes

It’ll be fun to have the Go Starfire around while witnessing a rather…different iteration of Starfire. :smiley:

3 Likes

Looks like it’s less than five minutes until showtime!

3 Likes

We are about to start in a few minutes!!! Rememeber we are watching episode one of the Live Action show.

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to this! It’s been ages since I watched this series, and honestly, I never finished the third season. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I watched season 3 with the community here but I admit I’ve not seen season 2 at all so looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Queued up on eps 1 season 1. :+1:

4 Likes

Same, all ready. :smiley:

3 Likes

And we are GO

1 Like

Let’s go! :smiley:

2 Likes