Titans Together: Titans Live-Action Rewatch and SEASON 4 - EVERY WEDNESDAY at 6 pm PST/9 PM EST

:laughing:

2 Likes

This was actually one of my favorite moments, which was weird due to not liking them much my first go round.

2 Likes

What I want to know is how she went from a breathing tube to no breathing tube. U canā€™t pull those things out yourself.

2 Likes

Rae Rae saved Dawn. Yay! :00_teen_titans: :0_raven:

1 Like

She a super hero basically? Ya sure? Maybe, Rae Rae spiritually took it out. More suspended disbelief?

2 Likes

Well this was fun! I look forward to it every week. This WAL is worth the subscription. Honestly I never keep up with the comic book reads, so this is what I wait for every year and Love it! u all r the best WAL buddies!

2 Likes

:rofl: Iā€™m sure no matter how much of a badass you are you canā€™t take it out yourself. It has to be someone elseā€™s sue to the angle and how it connects inside of you.

2 Likes

See you all next week!

2 Likes

I will keep doing this every week and will put in a new show after this, as I love these WALs as well. I donā€™t care how many people do or donā€™t come, I just enjoy watching these with people I consider friends. Thanks for joining and next week we return to the main story.

I know tomorrow there is a movie WAL for Stardust and Friday will start a massive The Sandman WAL. Hope to see you at some of these, but if not see you here again next week!

2 Likes

Thanks for always hosting!

And thanks for the heads up in the sandman WAL! Iā€™m so excited for that show. The Death special was the first comic book o ever read. And Iā€™ve loved her character ever since!

3 Likes

Thanks for hosting all of these WALs, @CassTheStreet! :partying_face:

2 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

Love these WALs and I :purple_heart: :00_teen_titans:! Big :hugs:'s to you both and Iā€™ll see you next week!

1 Like

Yay @Shayera.Hol! :smiley:

1 Like

It is very much my pleasure! I love getting to watch all these various things with friends. Now I need to get myself more into the read alongs, but one step at a time. Glad to be a part of this community and glad I can contribute in this way.

2 Likes

Sorry I didnā€™t make it. I worked a long day yesterday (and am back at it again :partying_face:), and it completely escaped my mind.

I will however definitely be on time for Stardust. :superman_hv_4:

Youā€™ll be in attendance for that, right, @AlexCarr? Right? :wink:

I hope everyone from Team Titans will join @CassTheStreet and I for Stardust and The Sandman WALs.

2 Likes

About 55 minutes until episode 10 of season 1

1 Like

19 minutes

1 Like

Ready to WAL!

2 Likes

4 minutes. Got it qued up here

1 Like

Iā€™m here!

2 Likes