Titans Together: Titans Live-Action Rewatch and SEASON 4 - EVERY WEDNESDAY at 6 pm PST/9 PM EST

Star and Blackfire.
:purple_heart:

1 Like

I hope we eventually do see Tamaran if this has a season 5.

1 Like

Same.

1 Like

Oh yeah, Buddy. Time for yours Weedcrow.

Give. it. ALL. to him Rae Rae!

1 Like

All the toxicity of the season spewed out in one moment.

This credit song is one of my favorite songs, every version I have ever heard.

1 Like

:smile: IKR?

:+1:

1 Like

Welp, here we are- season 3 is in the books. Just gottaโ€™ finish up Season 4. :smiley:

1 Like

We have arrived at the end! We did it. This has been like 6 months of our lives. Next week will be YJ, but tonight I am thankful we got here. Thank you so much. Wednesdays has been so awesome because the Titans and I am glad we are continuing this Wednesday night group.

1 Like

Yes, 6 more episodes when they come out. For now though, wow!

1 Like

Have a great night, @DC89 and again thanks for joining tonight and all the other Wednesday. Hope to see you next week, friend. Gotta get the new thread up for YJ tomorrow.

1 Like

:smiley:

I love being a member of Titans Together. Yay! :00_teen_titans:

Welp, alrighty then. Looking forward to YJ next week. Here- this :hugs:'s for you and Iโ€™mma leave this :hugs: right here for @AlexCarr. See yโ€™all next Weds!

2 Likes

@CassTheStreet @DC89 I hope you all had a good WAL. I missed you all tonight!

In the spirit of things I took my kid cousins to an immersive game box to play an alien invasion game. :joy:

Looking forward to next week!

2 Likes

:hugs:

:laughing: :+1:

2 Likes

No class for me tonight, so Iโ€™ll be ready to roll in about an hour. Are we WALing here or do we need another one?

2 Likes

There is another thread. DC TV & Movie Club Presents Wednesday Night WAL: Young Justice Season 1-4 - #3 by CassTheStreet

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

@CassTheStreet @DC89 I just saw the news that Titans has been canceled. This is the last season. :sob:

1 Like