Titans Together: Titans Live-Action Rewatch and SEASON 4 - EVERY WEDNESDAY at 6 pm PST/9 PM EST

I heard! I’m so excited.

I’m also behind the times but I finally got to watching Dare Devil over on Disney plus. Just finished season 1, and I quite enjoyed it. Lol

2 Likes

I am glad they are showing her powers as well. I like her development the most of the characters.

1 Like

Give it to that beak face Rae Rae! :muscle:

1 Like

Agreed.

1 Like

Oh my god, I had a kid ask me in self-defense on Monday if he could get out of a choke hold by using powers and sending the bad guy back. I think I know where he got it now, and that’s a scary thought sense he’s 8. Someone snuck a peek at his parents show. :joy:

I also informed him that no, he did not have powers, he had to use Karate. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I haven’t seen Daredevil or any of the Marvel shows :confused: I saw an episode of Jessica Jones

2 Likes

:smile: :purple_heart: :+1:

2 Likes

I’m behind on a lot of the marvel shows. I got into like 2 seasons of Agents of Shield. I didn’t get past episode 5 of Daredevil before now. Lol.

2 Likes

“Miss Anders”. Looks like they’re up to speed on Star’s everyday name.

Well we are similar. I haven’t even watched most of the movies. Both companies actually. I want to watch thr arrowverse shows but I’ve tried to get through episodes of Arrow and it umm annoys me. This is an understatement of how it makes me feel when watching it.

2 Likes

The kid asked me how I knew he didn’t have powers. I was like trust me, I know.

My students might think I’m a Ninja and I’ve yet to correct them.

2 Likes

:purple_heart:

2 Likes

I have seen the arrow verse shows, but sadly the arrow verse is dead. Most of the shows were starting to loose their strength. I really like Superman and Lois, but one of the leads is leaving and won’t be back for season 3 and I’m sad.

2 Likes

WTF! Okay this season is gonna kill me

2 Likes

Same

:flushed:

2 Likes

Light him up Rae Rae!

1 Like

I feel like this season is Sandman meets Moon Knight.

Also, did u hear her accent there for a moment?

2 Likes

I did. :australia:

2 Likes

Okay, anyone else rememeber the name of this episode? Where is that? Also I am not loving the direction.

I say that and boom she appears haha

2 Likes

Sure Dick, you probably bought it in an H&M last week.