POSTPONED - Titans Together / Teen Titans WAL \ S01E07-09

Welcome to the third #titans-together WAL! We will be watching the animated classic TEEN TITANS from Cartoon Network from EPISODE 1 on! We will be watching roughly 3 episodes a week on TUESDAY nights until completion.

We will let you know here when to hit that good ole PLAY button and if you lose your place or come in late, we got you. Just let us know in the thread and we will let you know the marker of where we are at.

To find the show go HERE

WHO: You!
WHAT: S01E07 “Switched”, S01E08 “Deep Six”, and S01E08 “Masks”
WHERE: DC Universe! We will be doing the discussion portion of the Watch Along Below!
WHEN: MOVED TO November 3 at 6 pm PST and 9 pm EST.
WHY: To be closer as a community and watch some good ole TITANS shows together.
HOW: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – Teen Titans is available on HBO Max and also right HERE on DC UNIVERSE
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone or computer for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s 12:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show…

If you like your Titans more “random” join @ReepDaggle’s Random Two-Episode WALs. They are collected under ttrte-watch-along As they have been watching Teen Titans as well! We will be starting from the very first episode. Keep both of our wonderful WALs going!

Contact @CassTheStreet for any questions regarding the WAL or other great TITANS TOGETHER events like the weekly reading!

Can’t wait to keep watching with this great community!

2 Likes

Reminder this starts in roughly 30 minutes #titans-together members!!

1 Like

So turns out there is a WAL for another film in the lounge. Should I postpone this for this week? Looking at you, @Jay_Kay.

1 Like

I’m okay with it if you are – I wasn’t interested in watching that, but if you think it will get more people involved, that’s cool. :slight_smile:

Since this is already active. I can just promote it as happening next Tuesday instead. Then be prompting a bit more that it is occurring so hopefully it is more than just us :slight_smile:

This is postponed until November 3rd! We will resume next week.

1 Like

I will try to be here! I’ve been rewatching Teen Titans every year since DCU came out

2 Likes

I believe I am going to keep it on election day, so that people have a palette cleanser from the day. I hope to see you then!

2 Likes

Need a distraction from the election? This will be starting in a few hours!

1 Like

Less then one hour to go!!

Aw I’m sorry I missed this :frowning: had a crazy day

It is in about a hour @JayJayden, not missed it yet

1 Like

Oh! I thought it said 6pm est, I’ll be here!

2 Likes

We will be live in about 13 minutes!!!

1 Like

I’m queued up and ready. :slight_smile:

1 Like

5 minutes until showtime!!

1 Like

Go go go

1 Like

Puppets? Haha

1 Like

Creeeeepyyyyy…

1 Like

Still love the theme!!

1 Like

They have Beast Boy on the title screen when they have the lyrics of “heroes on patrol.” Coincidence?

1 Like