Titans Together & Birds of Prey Present đŸ“ș TITANS: SN 3 Watch-Alongs! THURSDAYS (starting 8/12) @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Alright! I made it to the end! :partying_face:

Thanks everyone—great WAL! Have a wonderful week! :purple_heart: Take care. See ya next Thursday!! :raised_hands: @CassTheStreet @TheCosmicMoth @DC89 @Vroom @RexRebel

6 Likes

I trust your judgement @DC89
 Poor Conner

6 Likes

Goodnight @Razzcat! See you next week and hope the power returns!

5 Likes

Goodnight @Razzzcat @DC89 @CassTheStreet @Vroom!

5 Likes

@DC89 :purple_heart:

6 Likes

What, it’s not like Kryptonians are easily manipulated, or any-

recalls Hush

Well, OTOH

5 Likes

I know that movie, but can’t think of the title!

hits up Google

5 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs:

OMG- mad points for the WHMS gif. :purple_heart: :smiley:

4 Likes

When Harry Met Sally. I :purple_heart: Carrie Fisher. Shamelessly. I recommend her books! (Thnx for the assist @DC89! :hugs:)

4 Likes

Thank you! :superman_hv_4:

3 Likes

Thank you, too! Agreed on Carrie, she was awesome (and yes, beyond Star Wars :wink:).

3 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

M’kay super cool TT peeps- I gotta’ scoot over to the Doom Patrol Club’s DP Sn 1 WAL. Hugest of :hugs:'s to you Queen @Razzzcat, @CassTheStreet, @TheCosmicMoth, and @Vroom. I’ll see you all here next week! :smiley: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Take care, plastic purist! :wave:t2: :clark_hv_4:

resumes watching Thursday Night Football

4 Likes

Heroes a bit murdery on this episode. Though looks like I missed a great chat, till next time.

3 Likes

Couldn’t make tonight’s WAL and very sad about it! Looks like it was another fun night, as is usual! I’ll be back next time, peeps! :muscle:

4 Likes

:+1: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Queen @Razzzcat Mighty @Mae @TheCosmicMoth @Vroom @RexRebel-

I wanted to expand a bit on my take from last night and maybe shed a bit of light on the whole Starfire/Blackfire relationship history, just in case anyone’s a little bit in the dark regarding this classic DCU sibling rivalry saga.

In last night’s episode when Blackfire outlines her birth and the subsequent fervor by the Tamaranian population in response to it she’s coming from canon here, and also when she discusses the loss of her Tamaranian meta-abilities (I won’t further discuss the disposition of her powers or the life/death status of her parents/younger brother becuz’ spoilers). Now, you might be inclined to feel some sympathy for Kommand’r based on the details she’s given regarding her past- welp, don’t. She’s a raging sociopath of the highest order whose only two concerns are capturing the throne of Tamaran and exacting brutal, deadly vengeance upon Starfire. Make no mistake- Blackfire will absolutely do WHATEVER IT TAKES to achieve these two objectives, including the fabrication of this forgiveness/newfound allyship ruse that she’s currently engaging in at Titans tower. Yep.

If you wanna’ get more acquainted with Starfire and Blackfire’s shared past here’s some links to the story-

The New Teen Titans Annual #1 ^^^ completes the story taking place in TNTT #23, #24, and #25.

(@CassTheStreet- I’m guessin’ that you’re already in the know on these books^^^ :smiley:)

Handle biz on this one Starfire. It’s time for Blackfire’s reign of chaos and vengeance to come to an end.

6 Likes

My bad on this- huge :hugs:'s to you as well @RexRebel. :pleading_face:

5 Likes