Titans Together & Birds of Prey Present 📺 TITANS: SN 3 Watch-Alongs! THURSDAYS (starting 8/12) @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Have to drop this here, peeps:

5 Likes

Admiring your handiwork Jason? :unamused:

4 Likes

Thanks for hanging out tonight everyone! :hugs: :purple_heart: Take care and we’ll see ya next week!
@TurokSonOfStone1950 @CassTheStreet @Mae @MisfitCMJ @DC89 @AlexCarr

7 Likes

Will that be enough time to recover?

6 Likes

This TLC cover is chef’s Kiss for this episode.

5 Likes

I need a fluffy pillow after that episode. Wow! Glad I could watch it with this great group.

7 Likes

I’ll be there, still not recovered from this week. Have a good night!

7 Likes

Probably NOT! :purple_heart:
This season has far exceeded the previous 2, (and my expectations). It’s gonna end on some cliffhanger that’ll kill me, too—I just know it, lol.

Ps. Goodnight @AlexCarr! Thanks again!

7 Likes

I managed to convince both dogs to cuddle with me and it’s not enough!

6 Likes

Goodnight, everyone!

5 Likes

Queen @Razzzcat Mighty @Mae @TurokSonOfStone1950 @CassTheStreet @MisfitCMJ @AlexCarr- super duper hugs to you all. See everyone next week! :smiley: :+1:

6 Likes

As always
A great group

6 Likes

You all are amazing! I look forward to this every week! Goodnight!

7 Likes

Goodnight beautiful peeps! :hugs:

7 Likes

I could have sworn I saw the batman who laughs in Titans :batman_hv_1:

5 Likes

Tonight is our
Watch Along
For the next to last episode for Season 3

Posting to move this topic up in Community Discussions.

Also
Eagerly awaiting the reactions of everybody in our group

It is the highlight of my week

By the end of this episode, EVERYBODY is on the chessboard, for what should be an amazing, non cliffhanger, ending.

6 Likes

From France
Raven Cosplay

5 Likes

Even though they’re unicorns I :purple_heart: her slippers as a nod to TTG! RaeRae’s love for Pretty Pretty Pegasus. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

5 Likes

Three things

1. This episode has a lot of balls in the air. It moves very very quickly. When I first looked at the time 48 minutes had elapsed.

2. The ladies really shine here. Including a very small child who might exist in the future, from Kingdom Come (NightS***)

3. Drinking game.
    Every time the word f*ck is said. Because that is how we know the show is adult and edgy. Points if you count how many different Titans say it.

5 Likes

Ready to WAL! :00_teen_titans:

4 Likes