Titans Together & Birds of Prey Present šŸ“ŗ TITANS: SN 3 Watch-Alongs! THURSDAYS (starting 8/12) @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

RAE RAE!!! :0_raven:

8 Likes

Everybody is in Gotham now

For the Grand Finale

8 Likes

Oooh. I like this version of Rae Rae. Confident. Focused.

6 Likes

What is this season building up to? I am getting confused as what is going to happen in the next few episodes since there are only 13 allegedly in this season. We about to get another like season 1?

7 Likes

We still have a few more episodeā€™s before that tough, right? Arenā€™t there 13?

8 Likes

:joy: As weā€™ ve learned: To teenagers thatā€™s likeā€¦ one of the these :t_rex: BUT think of it this way: that makes you SO WISE!! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

3 more episodes

7 Likes

Yep.

8 Likes

@CassTheStreet I think you were right about No Manā€™s Land. Or something like it.

8 Likes

Oh, Jason. NO!

7 Likes

Oh good! Iā€™m not ready for this to end yet!

7 Likes

To be fair, Bruce is a pretty garbage dadā€¦

7 Likes

You know this is wrong Jason. :pleading_face:

7 Likes

Oooh I hear Amy Winehouse! :dancer:t2: :notes:

8 Likes

Ok That episode! It didnā€™t help that I started it in a whirlwind, but I felt like it kept me there. LOL!

8 Likes

I know Jason is still being swayed by Crane but I canā€™t help but point out how good he looks. Iā€™M SORRY BUT I HAVE TO SAY IT!

Jason is looking greatā€¦ as usualā€¦ but I agree that messing up the painting was a bad thing to do.

7 Likes

#JailbreakBG :00_batgirl1:

7 Likes

I liked this episode, but last episode was better. I donā€™t think anything is going to top episode 9 of this season besides the surprise of the Hawk episode.

7 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Good, WAL, Titans peeps! Have a great rest of the week!

8 Likes