Titans Together & Birds of Prey Present 📺 TITANS: SN 3 Watch-Alongs! THURSDAYS (starting 8/12) @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

:purple_heart: :raised_hands:

6 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs:

8 Likes

@DC89

7 Likes

:purple_heart: :raised_hands:

8 Likes

#JailbreakBG

:raised_hands: :00_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl1:

8 Likes

Posted some thoughts on episode 10 over in the Titans Season Three Discussion thread.

:smiley: :+1: :00_teen_titans:

5 Likes

Peeps, we have 3 hours to go!

4 Likes

I will not be able to make it tonight because World Cup Qualifying, but :hugs: to you all and I will stay caught up for next week!

4 Likes

It is the highlight of my week listening to this great crew responding to each episode of this suddenly great series.

This season has a lot of balls in the air. One more gets resolved tonight.

Only two more episodes after this one.

There must be a great deal of momentum in the last two episodes or else it will be like the end of Season One.

This time I think the writers know what they are doing

I do expect far reaching decisions to be declared in the final episode (Be a Better Batman, Barbara and Tim continuing roles in Gotham, Amazon Lydia’s Saying Donna should lead, Blackfire re Starfire and Conner)

But the execution of all that will play out in Season Four. There is no time left in Season Three.

5 Likes

Yay @TurokSonOfStone1950! :smiley: :purple_heart: :hugs:

3 Likes

Ready to WAL!

3 Likes

:hugs:

2 Likes

:hugs:

2 Likes

Made it back into town in time for the WAL! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Hey, everyone! Just wanted to say hello real quick and not only will I be late (rough week), but I’m mostly going to be lurking tonight.:purple_heart:

Ps

4 Likes

:hugs: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I am here

Watched the episode twice but as usually will be on my Android phone only.

Will comment as I can.

I especially liked Donna, Kori and Rachel in this episode. And they all looked great and each had their own arcs furthered

3 Likes

4 Likes

I am here!!!

5 Likes