Titans Together & Birds of Prey Presents ๐Ÿ“บ TITANS: SN 3 Watch-Alongs! THURSDAYS (starting 8/12) @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

:purple_heart: :raised_hands:

6 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs:

8 Likes

@DC89

7 Likes

:purple_heart: :raised_hands:

8 Likes

#JailbreakBG

:raised_hands: :00_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl1:

8 Likes

Posted some thoughts on episode 10 over in the Titans Season Three Discussion thread.

:smiley: :+1: :00_teen_titans:

5 Likes

Peeps, we have 3 hours to go!

4 Likes

I will not be able to make it tonight because World Cup Qualifying, but :hugs: to you all and I will stay caught up for next week!

4 Likes

It is the highlight of my week listening to this great crew responding to each episode of this suddenly great series.

This season has a lot of balls in the air. One more gets resolved tonight.

Only two more episodes after this one.

There must be a great deal of momentum in the last two episodes or else it will be like the end of Season One.

This time I think the writers know what they are doing

I do expect far reaching decisions to be declared in the final episode (Be a Better Batman, Barbara and Tim continuing roles in Gotham, Amazon Lydiaโ€™s Saying Donna should lead, Blackfire re Starfire and Conner)

But the execution of all that will play out in Season Four. There is no time left in Season Three.

5 Likes

Yay @TurokSonOfStone1950! :smiley: :purple_heart: :hugs:

3 Likes

Ready to WAL!

3 Likes

:hugs:

2 Likes

:hugs:

2 Likes

Made it back into town in time for the WAL! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Hey, everyone! Just wanted to say hello real quick and not only will I be late (rough week), but Iโ€™m mostly going to be lurking tonight.:purple_heart:

Ps

4 Likes

:hugs: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I am here

Watched the episode twice but as usually will be on my Android phone only.

Will comment as I can.

I especially liked Donna, Kori and Rachel in this episode. And they all looked great and each had their own arcs furthered

3 Likes

4 Likes

I am here!!!

5 Likes