Titans Together & Birds of Prey Present 📺 TITANS: SN 3 Watch-Alongs! THURSDAYS (starting 8/12) @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Hey, everybody! The season 3 premiere of Titans is just around the corner, so we thought it would be fun to have a WAL/club crossover to celebrate! :tada:

Details below…

Titans Sn 3 (2021): Follows young heroes from across the DC Universe as they combat evil and become a surrogate family…we’ll let the trailer do the talking from here. Check :point_down: this out. :popcorn: All are welcome—hope to see you here!

:tv: WHERE: Right here in this thread @ 6pm PST/9pm EST

:tv: WHEN: (13 Episodes)
8/12: E1-2
8/19: E3-4
8/26: E5
9/2: E6
9/8: E7
9/16: E8
9/23: E9
9/30: E10
10/7: E11
10/14: E12
10/21: E13

PLEASE NOTE:
You’ll need your own access to the show. It’s available on HBOMax.

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.
Rated: TV-MA, Runtime: 50-ish minutes
:00_teen_titans: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: Contact @Razzzcat or @CassTheStreet below if you have any questions.

You can join or learn more about Titans Together HERE or Birds of Prey HERE.

13 Likes

Just gonna leave these here…. and​:wave: Hey, Donna. :wonderwoman:

5 Likes

Nifty! I’m In Like Flint for this!

tips his figurative hat towards Babs, Donna and Dove as he admires his Nightwing suit while moving to the groove of the Titans theme

Not too shabby. :0_nightwing:

4 Likes

I’ll def be here! :00_teen_titans:

BG BG BG! :00_batgirl: :star_struck: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

I’ll be here and this signifies the official return of the Titans Together club.

4 Likes

:partying_face:

:partying_face:

3 Likes

May I join the Titans Together Club @CassTheStreet?

4 Likes

Only 24 more hours to go! :00_teen_titans: :00_batgirl: :ttns_gif_dick: :ttns_gif_raven: :ttns_gif_jason2: :ttns_gif_starfire: :ttns_gif_rose: :ttns_gif_gar: :ttns_gif_donna: :ttns_gif_dove: :ttns_gif_hawk:

4 Likes

I will miss this because I’m going to be out of town. I will miss you all, nest!

3 Likes

#CommissionerGordon :00_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl1: BG BG BG! :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Just over 5 hours!

4 Likes

@TheCosmicMoth O-kaaaay. We’ll miss you, Mothy. :green_heart:

Ps.

6 Likes

Sorry already watched it but u guys are gonna love it!

5 Likes

I’ve seemed to be able to fix the tech problems that kept me from the Harley’s Crew WAL of TSS so I think I’m ready to go!

5 Likes

Yay! We couldn’t in good conscience enjoy the debut of our new Babsie without our very own lovely @DC89!

3 Likes

You’re the best Mighty @Mae! :purple_heart: :hugs:

#CommisionerGordon Tonight! :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

Woo-Hoo! :00_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl1:

3 Likes

@DC89 This is factual fact. :face_with_monocle: @CassTheStreet, too.

3 Likes

Ps. :alarm_clock: :eyes: …this many to go!!

4 Likes

Thank you my Queen. :smiley: :purple_heart: :hugs:

3 Likes

:hugs: :purple_heart: Ps…. :eyes: I noticed something from the promos, but I don’t want to say until I see it.

3 Likes