Titans Together & Birds of Prey Present 📺 TITANS: SN 3 Watch-Alongs! THURSDAYS (starting 8/12) @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Oh wow what an ending

5 Likes

An addiction most definitely. Glad, I could make it, now to go back and catch the first 19 minutes, see y’all next week. Have a great Labor Day weekend.

5 Likes

Wow, I was not expecting the episode to end. Wow, this was the best episode so far to me.

5 Likes

Way to end the episode! :flushed:

5 Likes

Bye @RexRebel! :hugs:

5 Likes

Good night, sweet peeps!

5 Likes

Goodnight everyone! Especially @DC89 @Razzzcat @Mae !

5 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs:

5 Likes

Good night everyone! See ya’ll next week.

5 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

4 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs:

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for hanging out tonight!
@Mae @TheCosmicMoth @RexRebel @DC89 @CassTheStreet @TheDankKnight1939

We’ll see ya again next week—have a great holiday weekend! :purple_heart: Stay safe, have fun.

4 Likes

:purple_heart::hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

4 Likes

This many, friends!! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Y’all enjoy tonight, I’m off to watch the Braves play the dastardly Nationals.

3 Likes

Just about… :alarm_clock: :eyes:

2 hours to go!

giphy

Ps. That’s sounds awesome @RexRebel! Hope your team wins!! :raised_hands: :purple_heart: We’ll catch ya next time.

2 Likes

I can make this one! :partying_face: :tada:

SN: My crush on Mame-Anna Diop grows with each episode. I’m just going to say it: She’s :fire: hot. :fire:

ponders if the lady digs Kryptonians

3 Likes

:boom: 50 minutes!

Okay, so fun fact: A storm just rolled in and my power went out. I don’t have battery on anything, but one device, so I might be out for tonight, friends. Stay tuned. Hopefully the power company gets things back up. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Bummer!

Think good/positive thoughts and hopefully the power will be back on! :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

Thank you!

Im gonna try and conserve some battery a bit. :purple_heart: Hopefully see you soon!!

Oh, and here’s this…

3 Likes