:00_teen_titans:Titans Final Season Discussion Thread:00_teen_titans:

New trailer

A new teaser is here.

7 Likes

This says part one too like DP. Interesting :thinking:.

6 Likes

on the topic of titans season four, i would like to present this

when tim mentioned bernard i threw my phone out of excitement

guess i need to catch up on titans

9 Likes

We have been doing a Rewatch WAL of Titans over in the other forum area. We intend to do a Wednesday night WAL for season 4 as well. Very excited for it!!

8 Likes

They are really going to keep trying to make Benard a thing

5 Likes

Woot-Woot! :00_teen_titans:

6 Likes

:purple_heart: the Superman '78 callback when Lex contacts Conner. Very cool. :smiley: :+1:

8 Likes

Telling one story across two seasons perhaps? :thinking:

Also- really digging the heavy Rae Rae reference in that tweet. :+1:

The chanting from the teaser makes me wonder if the Titans writers room has blended Brother Blood’s origin with Azar and her followers’ backstory. :thinking: In the Mother Mayhem trailer I posted above Rae Rae looks like she’s either seen Mother M before or is super shook by her ominous familiarity. This could be the Azarath connection.

:00_teen_titans: :0_raven:

6 Likes

It was great seeing the clip with Lex. Can’t wait to see what Titus does with the role.

8 Likes

4 years of working together and they still have no plan other than walking up to the villain and attacking her one at a time. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

6 Likes

How is that different from every other superhero show or movie? All heroes and villains always attack at once, haha!!!

6 Likes

Gar and Rachel are a couple now? It’s just so uncomfortable that they went there right when she turned 18.

8 Likes

I’m still hoping they’ll just be friends, but yeah, they did seem a bit too close in that clip…

6 Likes

Indeed, friends can cuddle up, but this had a very different energy, especially with how they looked at each other.

7 Likes

New trailer

5 Likes

New poster as well

7 Likes

This looks very cool!!!

5 Likes

E1-3

Awesome™:+1: return.

A fun bowling day about a week later. The teams bonding having a good time a troubled brews.

The set up of Lex and Mayhem and the two people with a subtle 4th wall there :laughing:.

Lex even though short lived was great. His manipulative self preservation nature was well done. And him and Connors interaction was cool. And after the arrest he seems to be embracing his Lex a bit more.

Tim new and happy to be on the team. Meets Bernard. Gets his staff. Things are going good for him more or less.

Beast Boy get his new suit and seems to transforming more. But seems his connection to the red is messing around with the magic going on.

Raven diving into her powers. Sensing the disturbances. Great stuff with the kid. Now seems to be drained and white maybe white Raven :thinking:. And the chants. Definitely more connection there.

Starfire new power barley tapped. Finding she had something Lex wants. Maybe could help Raven. :thinking:. Her breaking in and Lex ignoring it was great :laughing:.

Dick building the team (liking the more connected team this season). The ninja fight was cool. The moment with the kid was great.

Bloods build up moving along. A lot of great horror coming. That balanced with how much bright mer and happier the teams feels seems like it’s going to be great.

What’s going on with Sebastian? Will Raven be okay? What is Mayhem’s plan? All this and more Same Titans Time Same Titans Channel

5 Likes

Beast Boy, just that, he was actually called Beast Boy in the field, about damn time!!!

5 Likes

The first two episodes of the season were actually pretty good! I loved the bowling scene so much, Gar’s octopus arm, genius!!! Hahaha!!!

I did not expect for Titans’ Lex Luthor to only last one episode but boy did he make an impression, all Luthors after Michael Rosenbaum have sucked, simple as that, but Titus Welliver was very impressive, not as much as Rosenbaum but definitely up there.

Give me the Grayson and Kory romance!!!

5 Likes