Titans Season 3

To my Titans fans, what new characters and/or storylines would you like to see introduced in the new season? Personally I would love to see Cyborg make a grand appearance and his bromance with Beast Boy blossom.

10 Likes

No new characters, this show needs to focus on the Titans, it’s been two seasons and we still don’t know that much about the Titans. My negative about Young Justice is that they don’t focus too much on the original Team and Titans has felt that way.

6 Likes

I think they need to develop the characters

4 Likes

I agree developing the characters they have now is more important maybe season 4 or 5 introduce a new character.

3 Likes

I think the bigger take away is its no longer titled “DC Universe’s Titans”. So more than likely it is going to HBO Max and yet another sign DC Universe will go away or just be a comic subscription only.

3 Likes

I hope dc universe at least keeps the movies and shows.

2 Likes

I hope we see hawk and dove develop more, they’re my favorite characters in the show.

3 Likes

I think my username says it all lol :rofl:. But in all seriousness, I want to see more of these characters, like a lot of people do. Hopefully Donna can come back??? Her death was unnecessary (especially after the WW84 trailer, like c’mon now).

2 Likes

Haven’t they confirmed Donna’s coming back as Troia? Also, Jason becoming Red Hood this season, way too fast for my taste but classic Titans, not developing a lot, still love the show but still.

4 Likes

I think so, especially since Rachel went on the plane at the end of season two. In all honesty, I’ve accepted the fact that Titans has changed elements of the stories and characters a bit from the source material, so at this point I’ll just sip my apple juice, relax, and see what is being presented to us. Something different than comics, but that’s alright with me :sunglasses:.

1 Like

There’s different, then there’s ignoring organic storytelling. But like you said, let’s just enjoy that these characters are finally in live-action.

3 Likes

Kind of my take away even though Dc plays so fast and loose with its own content,canon, continuities I’m just trying to enjoy getting to see these characters now. Though I’m still perturbed about Red Hoods origin being messed with!:man_facepalming::man_shrugging:

1 Like

At this point, any news about season 3 would be great

1 Like

Jason Todd’s Origin hasn’t really been reinterpreted, unlike all the other characters have been molded and screwed with ten times over. I believe in organic storytelling, and since there wasn’t any precedence to iterating each character’s humble beginnings, I rather have the thriller, mystery and action premise than rehashing the past of what hardcore fans already know. Besides, we have the Multiverse, anything goes. Also, another takeaway, it forces the viewer to read the back issues, hahahahaha. Duh.

2 Likes

I hear ya and I do enjoy different takes. This one I just wanted to see Honored as much as possible. Don’t get me wrong I’m still gonna watch Regardless :joy:

1 Like

I just hope it doesn’t become HBO Max exclusive.

3 Likes

They will be very likely HBO Max exclusive because DC said most if not all originals will move to HBO Max.

2 Likes

I’m still in shock that I finally got to see a live-action Lady Vic. That was so far fetched I never even considered it could happen. Ty Titans!!! Hoping she sports the mask eventually. I think it’s one of the most unique. Not really a domino…almost a hybrid cowl, domino, goggles…tri-bid?

2 Likes