Titans Season 3 Hopes & Dreams

Kid Flash

1 Like

I would like to see more of the mentors and ā€œgrown upsā€ they keeping referring too. Where the heck was Arthur when Deathstroke killed Garth?

3 Likes

I think Jason is the best thing on the show. Really captured his personality. Which is surprising because I hated him pre-Red Hood in the comics.

1 Like

Donna back. Her death was ridiculous!

3 Likes

I didnā€™t even think about that! Aquaman teaming up with the Titans sounds intense yo

4 Likes

A cancellation since they donā€™t know how to do it right.

1 Like

I just want Donna Troy back. Her death didnā€™t feel right

2 Likes

100 % agree! Reboot time!

2 Likes

Itā€™s sad cuz I like all the actors they have, just the writing and direction sucks.

1 Like

I agree. Stories seem rushed. Also, trying too hard to be ā€˜darkā€™. Every other word is F***k and everyone on the team now has multiple kills/murdersā€¦ just doesnā€™t feel very ā€˜Titansā€™.

2 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

I feel like they could do Red Hood and have them kill off Jason. That would allow them to do ā€œdeath in the familyā€ but I dunno if they would do it off screen, since you hardly actually see Batman or Joker. It would be amazing to see though.

1 Like
  1. Starfire V. Blackfire
  2. Beast boy turning into other animals
  3. Barbara gordon Introduced
  4. Trigon return
3 Likes

One odd thing Iā€™d love to see is Robbie Amell as Roy Harper/Arsenal/Red Arrow. Heā€™d fit in perfectly with Brenton Thwaites and Connor Leslie, etc. as a founding Titan. They did too much set up in S2 for them to waste that character.
Seeing Gar Logan/Beast Boy go beyond tiger and snake forms. Give us the rhino or gorilla!
Itā€™d be great to see another Leaguer in the show. Perhaps Diana Prince (If they get Lucy Lawless for that role. Even better.)
Bring back Donna Troy! She canā€™t be dead.
Give Beast Boy, Raven, and Starfire some hero suits!
Can we please have a speedster? Please?
Maybe more than one big bad? coughsTheLightcoughs
As far as Jason Todd emerging as Red Hood, maybe save that for a Season 4. Curran Walters still comes off as too young for that kind of arc to be honest Maybe have Death In the Family-esque story as the S3 finale or S4 Episode 1 territory.