Titans Season 3 Hopes & Dreams

In titans season 3 I would love to see Dick become Nightwing and for best boy to learn to become more animals like in comics and other shows. Like if you agree

2 Likes

I was legit just googling the same thing. No talks of season 3 yet. I hope it happens!

2 Likes

That’s really expected to happen this season. The Nightwing part, I don’t know about more animals for Beast Boy.

1 Like

I just hope there is a season 3, and more. For Doom Patrol, too.

4 Likes

That is something i keep wondering about . There has been a single world of if it will be renew for Season 3. However they sure are setting up alot of events that can continue into Season 3 one example Blackfire and rge Tamaranian Invasion, Beastboy learns transform into more animals, and there is still more story to tell with Connor Kent.

Looks like it’s happening Fall 2020. Just wish I could binge watch it. I’m not use to this weekly release again it’s soooo 1997 I’m hating it. I can’t wait anymore give it to me all at once. Lol. Ya know what I mean?!?:dizzy_face::exploding_head::crazy_face::yum::wink:

1 Like

Yes Season 2 and 3 of Doom Patrol. It’s so off the cuff and I don’t care how much weight Brendan Fraiser gains or loses as long as he’s healthy and happy and doing his thang I’m on board with it. I love his voice. New it was him all along and he’s in the robot suit most of the time. You can just tell.

Let’s hope this pandemic doesn’t push it back too far!

Agreed! I’m super excited for season 3 and the anticipation is killing me!

What Titan does everyone want to see in Season 3?

1 Like

The return of Donna Troy. A confrontation with Blackfire. Jason in the Red Hood helmet.

13 Likes

Oh I misread the post.
I’d like to see Roy Harper since they mentioned him in Season 2 but not added to the cast since it’s pretty full as is. A cameo in an episode or come in here and there kinda like with Bruce in Season 2 (the non-hallucination/Raven magic version of Bruce).

3 Likes

Kid Flash or Roy Harper

5 Likes

Terra, just so they can show Slade is nothing more than a psycho scumbag that likes to bang teenagers. You know…the REAL Slade Wilson.

3 Likes

I mostly want Donna Troy back. Maybe a couple of more scenes where we can see more of Raven and what she is capable of

5 Likes

I want to see Jason as the red hood.i enjoyed both seasons so far.ive wanted to see a show where dick and Jason were on without batman as the lead.donna has to come back and of course more krypto.

3 Likes

Well, I’d be cool with Bart Allen or Jaime Reyes. Even Cassie Sandsmark.
If they make Todd grow into RedHood…
Then I’d love to see Tim Drake introduced.

3 Likes

I want to see Jason as Red Hood,
but I don’t think we’ll see this until at least season 4, we might get the setup in season 3. I’m looking forward to seeing Barbara and exploring more of Titans’s Gotham.

1 Like

For Red Hood, Jason needs to die.
So kill him off in S3 .
S4, leave him dead,
S5 also leave him dead, same for S6-Sx.

Basically just kill off Jason and don’t bring him back.

3 Likes

I’d love to see Tim introduced as well, and feature more in Young Justice too!

2 Likes