Titans season 2 trailer

Ok titans season 2 trailer amazing and badass real talk what do y’all think comment below

2 Likes

Titans is back, bitches!

5 Likes

I wasn’t a huge fan of season one but season two actually looks pretty good. I just hope they fix Kori’s wig and give her an outfit that doesn’t make her look like a prostitute :joy:

@Jill
You think that outfit is “hooker looking”
Check out her costume from the 1980s run.

2 Likes

I also wasn’t that big a fan of season 1, but I really liked the teaser. I really liked the money shots of everyone in their costumes

3 Likes

@Jill I’m not normally one for those types of outfits either but I actually like this one. It works well enough with her character interpretation. I guess it’s a more fun element in a show that sorely needs more fun, but I like em.

I’m so pumped for season 2 I’m renewing my subscription. And I officially like Jason now. Sorry. They better not kill him! And what happens to Dick???

I actually haven’t watched like, any of season 1 (don’t like the gore and relentless darkness) but I’m not missing live action Robin adventures.

1 Like

“Titans are back, bitches”

God Jason is such a loveable asshole. The actor who plays him does a phenomenal job in the role and seems to be enjoying it so much.

3 Likes

@Desade HAHAH I know, but it’s just so impractical for fighting :joy::joy:

Also I have no idea why my comments are like multiplying and I’m v sorry bus it’s annoying and idk how to delete them :joy:

3 Likes

Hey there, @Jill! No worries on those duplicate posts - I got rid of them for you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Pretty.Poison hahah thank you sm :joy:

1 Like

It would be nice to have the option to delete or even edit are posts

1 Like

Amazing trailer can’t wait for season 2 of titans