Titans Season 2 Plot-hole? + Weird Stuff

oh I hear ya man I was just making a joke. Heck did you see the novel I wrote yesterday on the timeline LOL.

1 Like

Lol I gotcha, there was so much to read from everyone it kind of all melted together for me

1 Like

(I posted in this the Titans Finale comment section too but it would fit here as well under the ‘weird’ plot thread category)

By the end of the season did anyone else think the whole plot thread of Rachel meeting those kids was pointless? They said they could use her help but never followed up on that. It all just seemed like a waste of screen time since her powers do things all on their own regardless to gather the girls at Elko.

The guy that Rachel’s powers killed was never addressed between Donna and Rachel even though Donna’s seems aware that Rachel was involved and Rachel knew the guy was dead when one of the kids told them. We already knew her powers were out of control so there was no real reason for the plot thread of her and kids by the end. Again it seemed like a waste of screen time since that part wasn’t addressed between Donna and Rachel anyway. It’s like it never happened since at Elko’s Diner Rachel moved on to focus on rescuing Dick from jail and Donna just leaves.

1 Like