Titans Season 2 First Look!

Out of all that i saw I like how they making raven look act more like real character from the comics and show example Robin point a katana to her face and she doesn’t even flinch. Everyhting else looks great to more Titans are going to appear, and the Wilson family especially Deathstroke and Ravanger look Badass.

My Trailer Reaction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIYjkLkEDco

Trailer Breakdown: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQfp1aiFTfg

1 Like

Wonder Girl! I absolutely love Donna Troy in Titans. So I’m most hyped for seeing more of her. Plus, Garth looks dope! Really excited to see him. Can’t wait to see some interactions between Dick, Garth, and Donna as well. Really hope we get a flashback of the three of them together like we did with Dick and Donna in the Donna Troy episode in season one. Can’t wait for season two!

2 Likes

It Was so cool I can’t wait for Titans season two

3 Likes

I’m sorry, I just dont like Titans. I watched the first 3 episodes and couldn’t stand anymore. It almost made me not want to watch Doom Patrol and Swamp Thing.
I adore DP, especially Brendan Fraser. The actor an character of Cyborg are annoying, but I can put up with him if I get to see more interaction between Robot Man & Crazy Jane.
However, I am sadden by the cancellation of SW. If it is about money they could save some by cancelling Titans.
I did not care about anyone in that cast but Raven and even she could not make me continue wasting my time on T. Plus, don’t get me started on the hooker that is Starfire, bleeech. As a person of color I love to see my people in roles that have been tradtional portrait by Caucasians, but did DC have to dress her like a hooker from every blaxploitation movie from the 70’s. Bring back Swamp Thing!

2 Likes

Titans is great. It had a slow start but that finale was perfect. Can’t wait for season 2

3 Likes

Slow start but it got there by the end. And that end of season 1 was disappointing BUT holy cow season 2 looks fantastic! I can’t wait for a more put together show, they got it right with DP and ST and finally that beautiful perfection is coming to Titans!

5 Likes

I’m so ready for Season 2

4 Likes

Best show on the DC app…

3 Likes

I hope the trailer is a compilation of scenes from mid-season. There was no resolution to s1 and it felt like the show writers were ADHD and couldn’t decide on a cohesive narrative. If s2 premiere doesn’t have closure with Trigon (who wasn’t in s2 trailer from what I could tell) then that’s a huge failure for the show. If it doesn’t address Titans becoming a team early when the s2 trailer has “Titans are back!” and “Titans 2.0” (when s1 never said the team name because they never became a team), that’s problematic. I wanted to love this show, but i’m worried. s1e5 was the highlight so far, when they showed signs of being a team and Dick revealed himself as Robin and kicked some ass. If s2 has more episodes like this and a cohesive story, I’m in.

3 Likes

Yayy more Titans S2! :tada: