Titans Season 2 Finale!

I’m sorry but Donna wasted her life saving some of these people. There were people running towards the direction of the electrocuted pillar that she caught. Like many have said her death could’ve been done in such a way better way. These people she saved will end up dying going down an upstairs escalator :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

True. I loved the episode but that part seemed just so forced

Spoiler

Geoff Johns Wonder Girl in Tern Titans 2003 comic was Cassie not Donna. In fact that series started with Donna recently dead.

Anyone think the young women.with blonde hair accepting the lasso of Donma was Casdie?

At this point, Cassie who might have spent her enire life in Themyscira might be a more interesting character than Donna.

A Stramger in.Man’s World offers many plot possibilities as does a possible love relationship with Conmer like in.the Comics. Theae two 'ducks out of water" might be attracted to each other as they would both be sick of everybody trying to explain.things to them. They would want to find out their own

4 Likes

@TurokSonOfStone1950 Was that girl a blonde? I always preferred the pairing of Cassie and Conner as to him and Miss Martian. Johns Teen Titans is what made me a Impulse fan.

I would be up for Cassie being her replacement but I don’t want to deal with the eps. dealing with there problems and coming to terms with their new environment really. I just want to see them fight bad guys.

1 Like

So disappointed with that ending I’m cancelling my DC service. season 2 as a whole was not bad but to end it like that I’m out.

1 Like

It’s Titanic all over again!!!

1 Like

Enjoyed seeing Nightwing finally. Couldn’t understand why Titans didn’t get out of the car to help him as he was getting beaten by Deathstroke. Donna’s “death” was lame but she probably will be brought back. Same with Deathstroke, probably not dead.

2 Likes

Seeing nightwing in action made it all worth it. What is your favorite nightwing comic

Thank you. That was so strange. He told them to go ahead yet they stayed there. such a sloppy episode

1 Like

So many good points made already why this was such a letdown. My only question I hadn’t seen mentioned yet:

Why the hell didn’t Diana show up to the “funeral?”

3 Likes

My gosh. Yeah that would have been a great cameo opportunity

2 Likes

Donna Troy gets killed in a shoddy way when Jason Todd could have come in to save the day, sacrifice his life and set up Red Hood for Season 3. As fast as time flies in the Titan universe, he could have died halfway through and transformed to Red Hood by the end of the episode! Might be nice if the writers didn’t try to compact 6-18 months of real-time into 24 hours of Titan-time.

5 Likes

True but I still love the show

Loved the 90s series and the Wolfman/Perez Titans team. There was a great Nigjtwing story in Tern Titans Spotlight in the 80s that showcased his detective skills to rescue Batman.

1 Like

This was the best episode of the series so far . I watched it twice ! I didn’t think there would be another good version of deathstroke after Arrow, but they did a great job with him in the show. Like the Deathstroke in arrow , I believe he will come back . As far as Donnas death , it’s sad, but I’m sure the creators put that in there for something big in season 3 . I’m sure she will come back .Who knows ? Maybe we get a big battle between Amazonians and Tamaraneans since we know who the villain will be next season . Just a thought

2 Likes

Boy do I love comics

That is a good point. They all secretly have the speed force

@TurokSonOfStone1950 I agree, I think Cassie is on her way as well when Raven returns from the island nation.

The implications of Raven suddenly being able to raise the dead are way too large, that’s all she would be doing the rest of her life at a hospital in good fictional world logic.

I don’t know much about wonder girl but based off of all that you gouts are saying I think that that would make sense. But I agree with you @Don-El that that would be too sudden for her to be able to raise the dead