Titans season 2 finale trailer?

Where exactly is Jericho supposed to go assuming he can be freed from Slade’s body? Cyborg isn’t here to trap him in a disc. And I may have to quit if they kill off Donna.

3 Likes

Maybe they just mean that a Titan will fall. You know, one of them trips over boots from a costume someone didn’t put away, and they fall. But then they get back up after tripping.

3 Likes

What if it isn’t a death, but a “fall from grace”?

1 Like

I thin Dixk Greyson will both rise and fall for the Titans. He fell as Robin and will rise again ad Nightwing!

1 Like

That shot with Dawn mourning… it looks like she’s sitting in the space right in front of the Wondergirl costume case :frowning:

1 Like

Just caught up tonight. Can’t wait so many theories and it almost here.

1 Like

Well to be frank someone dying would be a perfect cliff hanger for the third season. So let’s say it’ll be Jason or Jericho . But this time killed by a new villain . Or maybe death stroke strikes again with his own team . Then closing . And scene

1 Like

Don’t you mean fall from “grayson” hahaha

It better not be Donna the one falling :pensive:… I think it could be Jericho finally finding peace after 5 years sharing one body with his father. And the rise of one is obviously Nightwing. Also, I would be fine if the one falling was Raven since she’s a main character and well, she can’t really die. Hank is another possible character dying, he would sacrifice for Dawn anytime, so I see him “falling.”

I’m just super hyped and worried :worried: for this season’s finale.

1 Like

Just finished watching the season finale and looking forward to seeing another season of this show.

2 Likes

And they were not nice about it…lol…

1 Like