Titans season 2 finale trailer?

Who will fall ?

Here is the link:https://youtu.be/jjoH6I6M_uI

After seeing the trailer for the season 2 finale of titans, it was revealed that a titan will rise and one will fall. I assume Dick or Jericho could possibly be the one who will rise, but that leaves the question who will fall?

Note: please correct me if I am missing someone, but Donna, Rachel and Jason are all missing from this photo, could it possibly be one of them?

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing!! It’s so intense I’m gonna die!!:laughing::laughing: and I am thrilled to see Rose on the side of the titans :grin::grin: you go girl!!!
I know Donna and Jason both died at some point…did Dawn die too?? I can’t remember…my bet is on one of those three. The core four are untouchable at this point in the story and their arcs have such potential!

2 Likes

I’m gonna die along side ya…the writers are coming for us…LOL

3 Likes

I don’t know I don’t know and I’m stressed

4 Likes

Who is that on the end…I think it’s goong to be Jason

3 Likes

I think the image might be a Raven dream so all of those pictured might not make it out alive. I am just hoping Dawn and Hank survive. They’re my absolute favorites. I don’t expect any of the cartoon/Wolfman Titans to die due to their plot armor/popularity. I actually wouldn’t mind if Gar or Rachel were killed off. Kory still has her story with Blackfire that was being setup all season so she’s super safe from being the one to fall.

I could see Rose dying because she had the story of not being able to die. Jason dying could be interesting if it means we get Red Hood, but I still feel like we didn’t get enough of Jason’s Robin. One of Hank and Dawn probably are likely to die, but they still have a lot left that they could explore with those two. We haven’t gotten enough of Donna, I’d be bummed if it’s any of these characters.

I bet the one to rise is Nightwing since the episode is titled after him. I wonder what will happen to Jericho.

5 Likes

I’m betting it will be Jason Todd in the warehouse with a crowbar!

1 Like

Donna Lasso next to the casket in the finale trailer. Yikes

3 Likes

Lol

I feel like this finale could go one of three ways:

Theory 1- Donna dies. She displays some next-level heroism, and gets herself killed. The Titans mourn, but it’s okay because she’s with Garth now.

Theory 2-Rachel dies. If memory serves, her little card reading session mentioned something about sacrifice, so it’s possible that she throws herself into the line of fire or whatever else and winds up dead. Titans mourn, but because of her link to Trigon she ends up coming back to life at a later date (perhaps a cliffhanger for Season 3?).

Theory 3- Jason dies. After he makes his way to the fight, he gets killed and is remembered by the rest of the gang as being a Titan. Bruce Wayne comes to the funeral for one last appearance in the season, where he is frustrated that Dick could have let this happen, but ultimately punishes himself for everything.

All three of these characters have died in the comics at least once, so it will be interesting what the writers of the show decide to do.

5 Likes

4 theory is none of them die and it could all be a dream sequence of a funeral scene by Rachel powers.

7 Likes

They are!!! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Or you know what else? It could be a proper like funeral for Jericho? I mean Rose was the closest standing one to Dick, so maybe meaning a person they were both close too…

6 Likes

There is a coil there!! :scream::pleading_face:

1 Like

I’m so scared on who dies! Don’t kill any of the Titans!

2 Likes

Whata dope trailer! I’m so ready for the finale, Nightwing Vs. Deathstroke and Wonder Girl Vs. Superboy! Also, Mercys scene/line is very creepy n intense.

4 Likes

I saw that too! :scream:
I hope it’s a Raven dream!

1 Like

I hope it’s not Donna but that rope in the back of the hearse is hard to explain. Hopefully that’s just a scene from a Raven dream sequence she has before explaining to the group she “keeps having dreams”.

2 Likes

I hope it is to!

1 Like

Interesting theories and some of the same things I was thinking: Possibly WonderGirl because of her fight with Superboy. Jason Todd, maybe Raven envisioned the wrong Robin dying. The funeral might be for Jericho IF he finds his was from Deathstrokes body and his mother asked Dick to bring him home.

4 Likes