TITANS Season 2 Episode 2 Reactions: 🚨Spoiler Zone!🚨

Training scenes, badass one-eyed villains, and some of the coolest visual effects we’ve seen all year? Sign us up!

Before you read any further, go at your own risk- That way lies spoilers for the next chapter in…TITANS!

Now that we’re alone…Are you digging Bruce Wayne? What was your favorite action moment (of which there were many!)? And just how long will we have to wait for some serious Deathstroke shenanigans? Let us know all your thoughts, reactions, theories and more in the comments below! :point_down:

10 Likes

I liked it. Though how Arthur is able to find them even when they go off the grid is pretty dang confusing. I like Rose, she is just as cool as I thought she would be.

1 Like

Also, there are better ways to animate explosions. That fire is beyond fake. Also, I got really excited for a second when I saw Roy’s name on Donna’s phone.

6 Likes

Also, I say also a lot, and also I am sorry.

2 Likes

Dr. Light! squeal

4 Likes

Bruce uses the Essential PH-1 … nice, I share a phone with Batman.

1 Like

Big fan of the Roy Harper name drop

11 Likes

A good season premiere :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also: Roy Harper!

8 Likes

I’m liking this season quite a bit more than the first so far. It feels more focused and the Titans are coming across more likable.

9 Likes

This episode felt way more like a true season premier compared to episode 1 and was much more enjoyable as well. We have some actual set up with Dr. Light and I’m really interested to see what the show runners do with him. Clearly Deathstroke is going to be the main season antagonist but I wonder how Dr. Light is going to fit into that, will he just be a minor inconvenience and a one off villain or is he going to end up working with Deathstroke.
Everything seems to have improved compared to last season from the dialogue to the costumes. Kory’s new look in particular is a much welcomed improvement, her new hair actually feels someone natural compared to season ones odd curls and obnoxious pink coloring.
Not much to say on Rose as of yet, we’ve hardly gotten to see her and she’s only interacted with Grayson so far. Interested to see how she interacts with the rest of the cast in the next episode.

9 Likes

It was a boring episode , but I’m assuming they are building up for the rest of the season . I hope they don’t wait until the final episode to have a show down between the Titans and Death-stroke. Where is super boy?

1 Like

Now this was a the real premiere of Season 2 which I think was great. Special effects could’ve been better on the Fire. Also nice Easter Egg Name drop on Roy Harper, The New Teen Titans.

My review of the Episode: https://youtu.be/YUSSJ8NKgsA

3 Likes

Now this was a the real premiere of Season 2 which I think was great. Nice Easter Egg Name drop on Roy Harper, The New Teen Titans. Chelsea Zhang did a good job for the first Live Action appearance of Rose Wilson, can’t wait to see her interact with the other characters.

My review of the Episode: https://youtu.be/YUSSJ8NKgsA

2 Likes

Loved this episode. Roy Harper name drop was cool and can’t wait to see Donna and Roy hook up…lol! Speaking of Donna, seems getting to see more action with the lasso than WW in her DC appearances. Overall great episode and wife and I are on pens and needles for the next!

3 Likes

I loved all the Rachel and Grayson scenes this episode, it was adorable that she called herself his A student.

I was hoping Grayson would’ve recognized Rose because he knows her father, but that didn’t happen.

6 Likes

Rose: Super dope episode!! Was well balanced with all the characters too. Tiger Boy Vs. Todd was fun. So, their reading curriculum is: The Art of War :sunglasses:. This version of Dr. Light is very cool. Chi-Town scenes with Donna n Kori were fun! I could watch that duo in a spinoff. Enjoyed Dove n Hawk scenes, I like how Dawn wants 2 stay in the game. She ain’t done y’all. Rose! Agree w/Jason, “A total badass”. Parking garage scene was sick. Zhang is killin it.
???:
? What’s going on with Rachel
? Is Kori being taken 2 Tamaran
? We gonna see Roy this season
Theories:
*Deathstroke got Dr. Light out of prison.
*Seems like Rose has a healing ability. She maybe part of project Cadmus.
The title for Episode 3 (if u Google Titans show, they have E4 Title up :shushing_face: ) is coo!

5 Likes

The show feels more like the comics then it ever has in the past. A solid episode that left me excited to watch more!

4 Likes

Deathstroke coming

1 Like

Am I the only one who is totally baffled by the audio levels?

I’m routinely turning the volume up and down continually to hear dialog on one hand, and not lose my hearing via sound effects.

4 Likes

This episode was great. I’m really enjoying the new dynamic between the cast. It seems more fluid. I really liked the dialogue as well. I loved season 1 and at the start of season 2 I was a little worried that they were going to force humour upon us. No such thing happened in episode 2. I find it great that even though there is a tonal change there is smooth progression. All the characterisation is still very consistent with that in season 1. It’s just that we see how the recent events have affected them. Brenton Thwaites and Alan Ritchson are killing it as Dick and Hank. They stand out to me. Loved Dick and Bruces scene last episode and I loved it this episode. My major gripe in season 1 was that I was a little upset Dick did not heal at all from Bruce taking him in. However, now that they’re showing their relationship I’m happy. Nice little touch of Dick doing exactly opposite to what Bruce would do haha. Also loving the Dick and Rachel scenes. It seems like after what happened last episode, they have an understanding bond. Love how Rachel does not show Dick any “weaknesses” because he would think he had failed to provide security. I think that is really great writing. I am really excited for more. I always gave this show the benefit of the doubt and I’m so glad that they’re only getting better. :grin:

5 Likes