TITANS Season 2 Episode 1 Reactions: 🚨Spoiler Zone!🚨

Pretty clear now why they pulled this episode from season 1, it’s a really weak episode and would have left a bad taste for fans to chew over for a whole year.

5 Likes

Sadly you lose your hair as you age. I’m lucky to have held on to mine at 38. I took courses at a community college a year ago and some of the young bloods were well on their way to losing their locks.

6 Likes

Brightknight

Speak for yourself. I thought the episode was fantastic.

4 Likes

It would have been cool if they had given Raven the chance to free all of them from their darkness. But I did really enjoy the episode. I feel like Jason kind of shrugged his thing off though. He was the only one that actually mentions it in the episode.

1 Like

I’m also going to need someone to address what actually happened to trigon.

7 Likes

It kind of felt like his defeat in the Teen Titans. It felt like the could have done it differently, but I can definitely see him coming back in the future.

8 Likes

I really liked the premiere wrapped up last season although that should have been the finale and deathstroke has been a favorite of mine so I’m excited to see what he does

2 Likes

Trigon looked awesome, and doubt it that’s the last we’ll see of him. Also Deathstroke looks awesome, the actor looks comic accurate,and the Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson talking about the titans scene was pretty epic, can’t wait too see what the feature brings for this show, #TitansForever #TeenTitansGo!

7 Likes

I wonder if they are going to get involved in the Lazarus Contract story line. That would explain why Rose shows up so soon, unless she is just their as a “Judas” to betray them for her father.

5 Likes

don’t know i feel about Iain Glen’s Bruce Wayne. the only choice in actors that isn’t spot on to the comics. i’m willing to wait and see more of him before I make my ultimate decision though

5 Likes

@DJWolfman: I am speaking for myself, it would have made a very weak season finale, and could have turned fans off the show over the course of a year’s wait for season 2. I stand by the decision to pull it. The new material however was quite good.

3 Likes

I loved the premier, but really you are sticking to the same episode release method. This once a week crap is no better than cable television, and I didn’t pay for that experience. I wanted continuous binge watch capabilities, and yet you guys stick with the CW weekly programming. This is an awesome show, but not worth waiting 13 weeks to finish it, whoever is running your schedules needs to be fired for this idea alone. No one wants to do weekly programming, we want it all at once, better fix it before you lose customers to jail broken firesticks.

6 Likes

I can live with weekly programming. I have never really understood why people think it is a good idea for businesses to do that. I am fine with it the way it is. Reason being, I payed for the year.

6 Likes

I’m also totally fine with weekly episodes. I’d hate to watch it all today and not have anything new for a year

8 Likes

Favorite quote:
“Will we meet Batman?”
“No. Superman.”
“Really?!”
“No.”

8 Likes

I enjoyed the episode. However, this felt very much like a season finale. Also, although he’s a great actor, Iain Glenn was a bad casting as Bruce Wayne. Size, stature, age, hair line, and the slightest accent just don’t fit the character. Beyond that, decent start for season 2!

11 Likes

I was pleased, with the episode, but as many have stated it should have been S1 finale. Period.

The acting from Rachel was sub par, but I enjoy the family dynamic we are getting from her, Dick, and the others. Trigon looked pretty good! I think his takedown was anti climatic, but worked. Bruce has me worried. I can’t yet believe that this guy is one of the most dangerous and feared members of the Justice League.

Can someone confirm whether “Titans” was even used in season 1? I recall getting to know that some of the older heroes had worked together before, but never that they were the team called Titans. I could be wrong, but it felt out of place that everyone was like “Titans, we’re Titans, Titans are back! Oh you’re doing the Titans thing again?”

I’m more excited for season 2 now. If this came out with last season, I wouldn’t have lost hope so easily.

3 Likes

TheFadedSailor
Dude, you’re paying $8 a month. Less than that if you paid for an annual. The weekly format keeps viewer interest because they don’t have a huge catalog of new material. Unlike Netflix that releases several shows every week or so.

9 Likes

BatCam626, the Titans were referenced in season one. The Team consisted of Dick, Donna, Hank, Dawn, and Garth(Aqualad). It’s why Donna says “Titans, and new Robin, lets go.” I think it’s kinda like the way the comic currently is. The sidekicks were a team, but disbanded, reuniting later. Also, in the current storylines in the books, Cyborg was never a Titan, so don’t hold your breath on him being on Titans.

1 Like

@csidet1971 I get that they were a team. Yes, it was mentioned that they worked together, but were they ever referenced as “Titans” in season 1? Going from zero name drops in season 1 to like 7 in the first episode of season 2 just felt odd.

1 Like