Titans season 2 šŸ¤” Can someone say Cyborg!

:nerd_face:So season 1 is almost a wrap! :thinking:And we all are discovering the Titans abilitiesā€‹:boom: :thinking: so shouldnā€™t season 2 be about assembling the team?:hatched_chick:,:star::fire:,:tiger::man:,:ghost::arrow_left:Raven
I can see the final episode ending with the team having a laugh or celebrating a victory.:medal_military::sparkler:
But the camera pans down, then opens to a football field an a player winning the game.
The we flash to him celebrating with team, then he leaves the game in his car. But heā€™s hit by a "drunken"driver :astonished: and then we flash to the erā€¦ He flat linesā€¦:astonished: then where back to his dad labā€¦ Then end sceneā€¦
So what do you think gang? Is season 2 the right time for Cyborg or should we bring out Slade!!

2 Likes

I want cyborg

1 Like

If I recall correctly, itā€™s been announced that Cyborg is going to actually be a member of the Doom Patrol cast.

Doesnā€™t mean he canā€™t show up in Season 2 during a crossover, though.

1 Like

Cyborg!..there I said it

Heā€™s going to guest appear on Doom Patrol and so there may be a good chance heā€™ll appear on Titans s2

2 Likes

i am excited for cyborg but i feel we need some wally west

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t mind Wally or Cyborg for s2

2 Likes

Victory ,Victory!!!

1 Like

Someone says ā€œCyborgā€ and then Paul ā€œOswaldā€™s dadā€ Reubens pops up from nowhere along with Chairy and the rest. He says ā€œCongratulations, you just said The Magic Word! Haha!ā€

2 Likes