Titans S3 Trailer/Thoughts?

Well it’s almost time for S3. From the trailer it looks like a decent chuck of the story will take place in Gotham, with the Red Hood storyline & having Scarecrow as a villain.

You could certainly have all of that going on plus the Blackfire story if the pacing is right. The writers seem to have trouble juggling multiple characters though. I hope there has been some tightening on the reins for the writing team to keep things at a better pace than S 1&2 since moving over to HBOMAX. I wonder how they will approach the Red Hood storyline. I feel that to give it justice it needs to be a few eps. and then what kind of time jump are we going to get, if much of one at all. Worried they will rush it.

Trailer gives me the feeling that it’s more of a B league/Junior team active in Gotham than an actual Titans show.

Why go with Scarecrow? Why not use more notable TT villains like the Brotherhood of Evil or the Fearsome Five. Heck I’d even be down to see Thunder and Lightning.
IDK, given how the pacing of the first 2 seasons went, I’m hesitant to get excited when they are trying to juggle the Red Hood, TT Kidnapped Blackfire, and just getting an overall actual teen put together. Plus, they still have to tie up plots from last season with WG statues, Superboy, AND how is Grayson not gonna have to do some time for initial sentence of assualting an officer and then escaping from jail.

4 Likes

He’s the adopted son of a billionaire? That would work in real life. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

It looks promising, but I’m more worried on how this season will end, because it’s always the finales where this show has famously tripped and fallen off a cliff.

6 Likes

They should just call it Batman Inc at this point since they clearly wanna focus on the Batfam instead of building the actual Titans. It’s a Batfam show. Already adapting 2 Batman stories in one season and have only poorly adapted 1 Titans story, that being their biggest one, in 2 seasons. The writers and show runners clearly don’t know ■■■■ about this team or its characters. Fire all of em and start over! Scrap everything except the actors!

3 Likes

THIS right here has been something I questioned so much when it happened. How did he get out of solitary? Is he still wanted for escaping jail??

I have the feeling we will never know…

But still I am interested to see how this season plays out.

4 Likes

Oh, this looks better than I was expecting. I wonder how much of a time jump there will be.

I like the idea of Scarecrow being the villain. He is more psychological and that is probably what that forest scene is from the beginning. This show has plenty of places to have fancy fights not as much for psych warfare. It’ll be an interesting balance.

4 Likes

Paging @DC89.

I :clap: Am :clap: HYPED!

My mom literally just showed me this and I :clap: Am :clap: SCREAMING!!!

I literally do NOT care what anyone else says or thinks. I am excited, I have been waitin’ for this, I’m ready to see my babe again!

“Titans are back :dog2:!”

EBQtOPyXsAAH_sl.jpeg

5 Likes

deep breath

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

BG BG BG! #CommissionerGordon :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

Sooo ready to see my gurrrlll this season. YES!

BGD4

OMG. They are still trying to one up each other- I LOVE IT and I’m here for ALL OF IT!
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_batgirl: :00_robin:
#BarbAndDickEternal

6872be5cfd6c0051524e13401cdac82e--batman-batman-batman-robin

k2_items_cache_edc482ce6c5355fb299f5aefe3bf8f5b_XL

Yay Yay Yay!

7 Likes

I am too. I’m excited to see everyone! Ahh!

5 Likes

Your guy looks TOTALLY COOL in his Red Hood gear @TheWifeOfJasonTodd. :+1:

5 Likes

Ya girl looks amazing and I can’t wait to see her role in the storyline. I think it would be awesome if she found out that it was Jason and they have a heart to heart Batfam moment where she tells him to come home, like in Arkham Knight (via audio files). After all, his wife is waiting for him. :joy:

4 Likes

Also… his voice in the helmet… I wanna listen to a 10 hour loop of that :blush:

#ItsLovinJasonToddHour

4 Likes

Am absolutely co-signing all of this, GirlBat. :smiley: :+1:

5 Likes

Rae Rae looks a-maz-ing. Can’t wait to see where she is now in terms of character arc. #Azarath :star_struck: :0_raven:

6 Likes

Uh-oh! :flushed:

5 Likes

I was just scrolling through the Titans show Twitter and saw that they’ve been engaging with fans there and apparently “bestie” is what the fans are calling the show’s account now. :laughing: I’m not even joking.

4 Likes

Not happy 'bout this tho-

BGWC
:angry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I’mma def need to see a little bit of this in order for this season of Titans to be complete. Yep.

6 Likes

:purple_heart: that. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

DC, now eventually you do plan to have some Titans on your Titans tv show right?

3 Likes

Oficial Titans S3 poster here-

7 Likes