Titans S3 Has Found Its Barbara Gordon!

… Crap, I thought I’d spared myself a lot of frustration by not watching the second season of Titans, but I think I have to get caught up now.

The commissioner thing is a little weird, though. She shouldn’t just be Jim’s mini-me.

2 Likes

why can i not find titans or doom patrol on DC universe anymore? Were they taken off??? And if they were taken off that is a terrible idea.

2 Likes

they were all moved to HBOmax, DC universe is changing becoming DC infinite (tomorrow!!)

3 Likes

Welcome to the DCU @decjec.18393! :+1: :smiley:

Also- Yep, just like @Izzy11 said; Titans and Doom Patrol episodes are now hubbed at HBOMax.

5 Likes

based on my googling, she’s an Austinite!

4 Likes

:love_you_gesture:This is good!

3 Likes

This is awesome! Every time I think I can’t get more excited for Titans Season 3, they somehow find a way to make me more excited.

4 Likes

Yayyy an actor close to my age playing a young person who doesn’t have her life toge–

the former Batgirl will be serving as Gotham’s police commissioner

7 Likes

I believe that depending on the city, the commissioner can either be elected or appointed by the mayor. Putting Babs in that position at her age is such an interesting decision. I’m here for it.

5 Likes

She looks nothing like Barbara to me, but I am excited for anything Barbara Gordon. I hope Savannah knocks it out the park.

3 Likes

Its great to see Barbara getting some love. I do wish she was Oracle instead but hey its whatever.

I just hope the writing is better this season. Looking forward to seeing Barbara, Red Hood and Scarecrow.

5 Likes

Definitely!

2 Likes

I will be shocked if she’s not Oracle or at least doesn’t become Oracle.

3 Likes

So they’re really not going to have Grayson and Kory together? Since it sounds like they’re putting Grayson and Barbara back together.

2 Likes

I’m sure DickKory will at least be put on hold, but I wouldn’t necessarily rule out the possibility of them getting back together. Dick and Babs reuniting could be the full return of a long-term romance, it could just be a detour on the way toward the true endgame or it could be neither

2 Likes

I could also see them testing the waters to see which relationship is more popular.

3 Likes

We’d probably have to wait until season 4 to see which romance they’d go w/, if either, but it could be an interesting approach

3 Likes

Just rename the show Batfamily & Friends already :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::man_facepalming:t2:or better yet just cancel the ■■■■■■■ show and do an actual Batfam show instead of ruining Titans!

Well, she’s no Applejack, but she’ll do. :laughing:

4 Likes

Yah but is there really a Dick and Kory ship on Titans tho? I mean sure, they hooked up, but can it really be said that any kind of sustained romantic relationship actually exists between them within the series’ storyline? It seems like their one nighter was kinda’ more just a hasty attempt by the showrunners to give a nod to Dick and Kory’s actualized years long relationship within the comics. If the showrunners make a good faith attempt at capturing the authentic essence of Dick Grayson with regard to his commitment issues to both Barb and Kory we’ll see him in the same place where he always seems to wind up on the comics side of things- single by choice. Mm hmm.

4 Likes