Titans S3 Has Found Its Barbara Gordon!

Titans has found its Barbara Gordon!

With Titans heading to Dick and Jason’s home city during its upcoming third season, Variety reported this morning that the HBO Max series has cast Savannah Welch in the role of Barbara Gordon. When the Titans arrive, the former Batgirl will be serving as Gotham’s police commissioner, having hung up the cowl after being shot and paralyzed by the Joker. Much like her path in the comics, Barbara will be confined to a wheelchair (though whether she’ll have an alternate persona as Oracle isn’t yet known). Described as having a combative relationship with Bruce Wayne, Barbara’s life gets more complicated when Dick Grayson (Brenton Thwaites) returns to Gotham, rekindling their old romance and starting a new crimefighting partnership.

Read the full article on Dccomics.com!

Are you as excited as we are for a live-action Batgirl? Share your thoughts in the comments below!:point_down:

37 Likes

Woo! :purple_heart:

@DC89

11 Likes

File under “Good Things” hope file fatter than 2020 Good Things file

8 Likes

yay :grinning: :grinning:

7 Likes

She looks great for the role and the description sounds really interesting.

Excited for it.

8 Likes

I looked her up and I think that she will do a great job. Has quite a nice set of films under her belt where she got well praised.

9 Likes

Cool – looking forward to seeing her in action and how she interacts with the rest of the crew.

Oh boy, I smell a shipping war! :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

please no unnessacry romantic drama, that said i ship Barbra and Kory dick and getting together :joy:

8 Likes

@Applejack @mccaggers91 @c02goddess.16092 @K.Bookwyrm- Big News! :smiley:

Welp, it’s about time. Been waiting so long to find out who was gonna’ be the third to take up the live-action mantle of Barbara Gordon. YAY! My gurrrl’s comin’ back! YEAH!

Alrighty then- let’s light this candle and get things started HBOMax.

Thx for the heads up Amazing @Mae.:purple_heart: #GirlBatsGottaStickTogether

14 Likes

:hugs: :purple_heart:

10 Likes

:hugs:

8 Likes

x77

x78

10 Likes

:purple_heart:

8 Likes

i nominate all previous batgirls to be her mother grandmother(maybe just in background photos)

7 Likes

That’s my cue to stay away from the Titans tag on Tumblr, I swear it’s a literal battlefield over there.

8 Likes

@DC89 Have you seen Savannah’s BTS video where she’s training with a stunt team guy? Because if you haven’t you should.

7 Likes

I smell a love triangle.

6 Likes

I’ve been dying for a new live action Barbara! This is very exciting! I’m not so crazy about her being the police commissioner though, I prefer librarian Babs personally. Certainly not surprised about the love triangle angle though. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

She certainly looks like Barbara!

7 Likes

Awesome™:+1: can’t wait for S3

3 Likes