TITANS S2 E12 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, NOV 22ND @6PM PST/9PM EST

Jericho lives! Dick has broken out of jail! Donna Troy really doesn’t like to be man-splained by Bruce Wayne. There are only two more episodes of season 2 of Titans, and last week’s episode kicked off the beginning of the end – as the Titans were coming back together to save Jericho and defeat Deathstroke.

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Titans, Season 2, Episode 12

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Titans on a big screen. So there, too.

When:: Friday, November 22nd, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access TITANS.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

3 Likes

So, this is a mid-season finale’ right? Or will this be the end of the show until next Fall?

2 Likes

Next week is the final episode of the season!

2 Likes

I probably won’t make it this week–but I have a question-- have we ever seen Gar’s father? Really seen him?

screencapture-screenrant-best-dc-comic-book-villains-most-powerful-2019-10-24-12_20_35

And as always–

Love the Titans?

Come take some Titans polls!

3 Likes

Hey hey hey, everyone! 30 minutes until showtime!

2 Likes

Hey there! How are ya?

2 Likes

I’m pretty good! Been another exciting week with Stargirl and the Nightwing suit reveal, not to mention Injustice2 Mobile crossover! How’s everything with you, @iJest?

I saw the Nightwing suit, it looks really good!

My week was alright, it’s better now that it’s the weekend, hahaha.

1 Like

I can understand that! And a pre-holiday weekend at that!

We’ve been wicked busy at work. I can imagine next week will be worse. :upside_down_face: But then I’m gonna eat food and call it a day, as Thursday starts my weekend.

Any fun holiday plans?

2 Likes

It might not sound exactly fun, but I have absolutely no plans at all except to be with the spouse and seedlings.

Normally, I’d have around 150 people (all family) at and around my house for Thanksgiving, but this year they are going elsewhere! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Holidays are the busiest time of the year but lucking im off today and full of energy ready to watch another episode of Titans with everyone here my WAL friends.

2 Likes

Woooo! Just finished up last weeks episode. It’s been busy for me too @iJest
Hi! :hugs: @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell
Hi Super Fan Friends!
I’m gonna bake a pizza & enjoy this night!

2 Likes

150 people?! :scream_cat: That’s waaay too much interaction for one holiday. I’m glad you will get to relax!

Hey guys!

2 Likes

Alright folks! 5 minutes to go - be back in a minute to count this thing down!!

1 Like

Hey @megageekmixer.31353 and @toonatonian! Glad y’all are here!

Mmmm…pizza. :pizza::pizza::pizza:

Watching on tablet tonight just downloaded the episode

2 Likes

Hey @Don-El - you’re just in time! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I made popcorn :popcorn:

2 Likes